MONACO MINI MADNESS II.

• Thread starter GTP_ADE
  • 627 comments
Looking forward to it,done some laps and getting low 40's. 👍👍

Karting tomorrow morning though so lets hope my spines still intact afterwards. :nervous:

karting = FUN FUN FUN and for me very sore ribs (to tall for the seat):lol:

HEADS UP LADS

did some last minute testing .

15 lap race test total time 25:07.376(average 1:40.4 laps)

best lap 1:38.9

lets hope I'm that fast tonight :lol:

HEADS UP LADS

did some last minute testing .

15 lap race test total time 25:07.376(average 1:40.4 laps)

best lap 1:38.9

lets hope I'm that fast tonight :lol:

Great time 👍
That would make me ... a full 3 seconds to slow. :grumpy: At least I won't get lapped!:sly: Always look on the bright side!

No time to tune anything today either, so I might get a second or so off if I get lucky with my 'change-on the fly'-settings...

Great time 👍
That would make me ... a full 3 seconds to slow. :grumpy: At least I won't get lapped!:sly: Always look on the bright side!

No time to tune anything today either, so I might get a second or so off if I get lucky with my 'change-on the fly'-settings...

Looks like you will be keeping me company Cobani, as I have only managed a 1:41.7xx. With everyone within a few seconds of each other, and considering that overtaking will be near impossible, Jamesy will need to get away clean to book his 2nd place on the wall of fame.

Last edited:
Oh I forgot to ask, I presume no headsets allowed is it?

There will be some with headsets, so if you have one, bring it along. If more than 12 turn up we will turn them off during the race. Have updated the OP with the headset and date /time info.

Last edited:
GTP_ADE
There will be some with headsets, so if you have one, bring it along. If more than 12 turn up we will turn them off during the race. Have updated the OP with the headset and date /time info.

Ok great and just to clarify, its taking part in you're private lounge yes?

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the race. I'm still on the other side of the country and won't be back on time. :grumpy:
Please accept my apologises and have fun gentlemen.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I will not be able to make the race. I'm still on the other side of the country and won't be back on time. :grumpy:
Please accept my apoligises and have fun gentlemen.

That is a shame mate, but no worries. Maybe you can make the next one. Keep that Mini.

Massive thanks to everyone who came to Madrid Mini Madness, just a shame that Dowlin couldnt get in. There were 8 on the grid in the end, and the race was superb. Jamesybograt booked his second place on the wall of fame and the results are as follows.
1ST...JAMESYBOGRAT
2ND...GEORDIE139
3RD...COBRIUS
4TH...GOODWOLF_
5TH...ADE3210
6TH...COOPER500SPORT
7TH...TROTTERLOVER79
8TH...DAVEMAY96

Please feel free to post your own race reports and pictures, I particularly enjoyed my battle with Cooper for several laps at the beginning of the race.
Thanks again guys.
GTPLANETlogo-2.jpg

Coming soon LONDON MINI MADNESS​

Last edited:
Great race! Particularly with ade before i binned it in the wall! How are your tires lasting? I'm lapping about 4 seconds a lap slower at the end of races... need to look at my set up!

Great race! Particularly with ade before i binned it in the wall! How are your tires lasting? I'm lapping about 4 seconds a lap slower at the end of races... need to look at my set up!

I will watch the replay today, and check tyre wear. I think mine were down to half way by the end. Not too sure what happened with the qualifying, but I know that I shouldnt have been on pole. That is why I slowed down on lap 1. I did enjoy our battle for the first 5 or so laps though:tup:

OP updated, date TBC.

London Mini Madness now open for sign ups, and there is a change in the format. We will be dropping the recommended race, and having 2 races in the Mini's. Details are in the OP. I will post some pics of last nights Madrid event later today. Once again gents, thanks for taking part last night.👍

CircuitodeMadrid_1.jpg
Madrid is Go Go Go!!​
CircuitodeMadrid_2.jpg
Hairpin!!​
CircuitodeMadrid_4.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_11.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_14.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_12.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_13.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_9.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_10.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_5.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid.jpg

Great racing at Madrid, our mini's fared better than they did at Monaco.

Last edited:
Im up for it but since I cleared my cache I havn't been able to join any lobby, I just get disconnected straight away. Oh and what did you guys do for the recommended race?

Back