More Laps in Quick Race (3-5Laps)

United Kingdom
London
SpawnBlack
Never ever ever ever ever !
Hi all. I'm sure most of us are enjoying the quick races?? Ok some of us...lol But I was wondering and hoping that the laps in certain quick races would have more than 2 laps. 3-5 laps would do depending on the track so it does not get too boring.

If you guys think that this would be a good idea please leave your comments and any other suggestions that you may have.

Please be realistic in your suggestions and not to go off topic.
Thanks

I think a 3 track rotation and 3 laps minimum would be best.

Maybe 2 races with reversed grid on each circuit.

Not only with a reversed grid but also the reverse version of the track (if it's on a GT original course of course, though would be funny to race the Nurburgring in reverse :P).

Would like to see some races of at least 5 laps, with tyre wear (and fuel consumption).

Would also love to see some kind of penalty system for people who just ram everybody off the track. Maybe they can find some way to just ban these people from the quick races so that you end up with nice fair and clean races instead. :)

Would also love to see some kind of penalty system for people who just ram everybody off the track. Maybe they can find some way to just ban these people from the quick races so that you end up with nice fair and clean races instead. :)

I agree with the penalty system but so far that has not been working the way we all want it too. Other than having the cars ghost which is really annoying, they may not be able to do anything about the repeat offender's who only play to ram you off the track into a wall.

I agree with the penalty system but so far that has not been working the way we all want it too. Other than having the cars ghost which is really annoying, they may not be able to do anything about the repeat offender's who only play to ram you off the track into a wall.

I think it's impossible to ban these imbeciles too. Still, we may keep on dreaming. :P Maybe PD can introduce some sort of a report system, where you can report them. Then again, often you're in front of them quite soon so you don't know who exactly does it.

Track selection should be randomized, or at the very least have a group of tracks for each event with track being changed after each race. It isn't fun to race the same 1 track over and over.
Also, each quick race should be split into 2 lobby types: casual (no penalties, no damage, all aids available) and hardcore (heavy damage, strong penalties, no SRF). In that way players would get matched up with people of similar skill and those of us who enjoy proper races would be less likely to race against idiots who crash into other players the entire race.

Oh yes please! 2 lap races are stupid imo.

👍

This basically is shuffle racing. You have horrible drivers that cant tune a car and it gives them an even playing field for their version of demolition derby

Back