Most overrated car in GT6? (no flamewars)

Personally i love the veyron and racing it. Its a car that teach a slow in fast out. Sorry extremely fast out. Love it on nurburg as much as any other supercar. There is a little challenge but the ferocity of it is enjoyable 'by me anyway'

X14 junior. I haven't tuned it yet, only driven it "stock" in the championship. Can't spin the car if I wanted to. Way too much understeer.

Edit

And the Huyara for never wanting to drive straight.

My vote is for the Hudson. Everyone waited for it to release like they waited for the release of GT6. Before it released I saw nothing in the car. I still feel the same. Its a boat. Slow to accelerate, its turns decent (only reason it doesn't turn like crap is because it can't get up to speed) and the body roll is horrendous.

I'd say the Tommy Kiara... sure it's fast and cheap, but for the love of god it just would not turn for me. it felt like driving the Veyron all over again

My most overrated cars (please don't kill me! :scared:):

BMW's and Audi's. All of the modern roadgoing versions at least.

Look, I know they're good cars, I know they are affordable and I know they can be very fast.

But I think they are extremely boring in both handling (except the M4, which is truly bonkers) and appearance.

For example, in terms of performance, the Audi R8 is able to compete with Lambo's and Ferrari's, which is cool and all...but it looks like nothing special. It's not exceptionally beautiful or extreme, nothing. Same goes for all versions of the M5 or M3, great cars, but I don't see whay they're THAT special while everybody keeps raving about them...

The Fisker Karma. Maybe not overrated (since I haven't heard anyone singing its praises) but still rubbish.
2.4 Tonnes, Four-Hundred and Something BHP, 1 Gear, 200km/h, 130,000+ Cr.
So it's a Hybrid Racing Kart that weighs as much as a large female Rhinoceros, and besides taking 600 kilos off it, it can't be made any quicker.
Drove it in a 5 lap, Arcade-Intermediate race at Riffelsee, it was eaten alive by the S206 (1 minute ahead)

That's propably the fastest road going Impreza in the game... no wonder dude... that thing can eat Ferarri's if driven correctly... :mischievous:

^ This and the GTR, i just don't get the fuss about these cars. Well the GTR handles great yes, but every darn kid uses it maxed out to 1 zillion bhp drag racing them on the straight of the Nurburgring. It almost got me hating the car!
Probably one of the better aspects of being able to have a 1121hp R35 is that it now takes skill to drive. Braking is tricky and sometimes unpredictable, there is throttle oversteer, etc. I was surprised how much harder it was to drive compared to GT5's GT-Rs.

Z4 GT3(stock settings). I first drove it in the 20minute Apricot Hill race. going into turn 1 it didnt turn while trailbraking. i thought it may be due to cold tyres. nope. The GT6 preview videos had me hyped. In the game, it's a dud. Doesnt sound good. Doesnt "feel" virtually quick. and doesnt impress me when I watch replays. Oh, I'm glad its in the game but, I'll stick with my SLS GT3.

Just yesterday i drive a 600pp Z4 GT3 with RM tires, it's FANTASTIC!!!

YES!
With stock settings the Z4 is a twitchy beast, with Praiano's tune it handles like a dream, a very downforcey dream

Good tune of Praiano, i used his tune but also HaB-Racing tune. For now i can't feel the difference, HaB tune needs a better transmission.

Good tune of Praiano, i used his tune but also HaB-Racing tune. For now i can't feel the difference, HaB tune needs a better transmission.
I'm always a bit lazy with the transmission, depending on power, I just auto set mine to 300 for most things, 330 for the 'Ring. It does the job.

the fuss is that it weighs bugger all, so it can outcorner the pants off a Mclaren F1, and it is very frugal with fuel, so it's a serious endurance machine.

I suppose I should have clarified. I don't find it fast, I don't like how it handles. In my opinion I think it's over-rated.

I agree on the Veyron, handles like **** in corners :lol: Most corners at the license test could only be driven sideways, 4wd-drift ftw :D

Tesla Model S'12

The car definitely does not have 415HP. Drivetrain was sluggishly slow, and, it just had no torque, no power, yet no handling.

And, it costs 100,000 credits. With that, you could actually get a entry-level race-car, such as the Renault Megane Trophy, or get a 500+ Legit Horsepower car.

And also, another one: Jaguar XKR' 11

Has 550 BHP, but the car corners like the HMS Queen Mary, and it cannot even crack the 200 Mp/h barrier on SSRX. And, it weighs more than a full-grown Hippopotamus.

Last edited:
The Veyron isn't actually that bad of a handling car, your just not adapting to the serious level of speed that its taking into corners.

For instance on my hotlap excel doc that I'm keeping it currently holds the sector record for the downhill twisty section of Bathurst for all road going cars on SH tyres and beats quite a few on better tyres too.

Now it obviously has uber HP which helps, but if you know the sector of track I'm talking about it takes quite a decent handling car to get a good line through there.

OT: I also don't see the fuss over the Hudson. But the Cizeta takes the cake, when driven with no ABS it's a pig, and when driven with ABS it's just another generic powerful MR.

Definitely the LLC Rocket. Also, the Veyron seems to turn much better with no ABS.

Back