Most shocking car?

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 47 comments
Shockingly bad: Gillet vertigo race car

Shockingly good: TVR V8S

Shocking... shockingly bad, C-West Razo Silvia. I have street cars on comfort softs that are faster than this thing on race softs. I even went in and pulled out all of the extreme camber and toe settings, it still has no brakes and unable to put any power down. It's like it has steel where rubber should be (tires). Total waste of money (bought purely for the newest seasonal GT-300 or whatever it is).

..................Chevy Camaro SS. 1969 version. Or was it 1968? No matter, this car surprised me, big time. Tried it out for the first time in the current 550pp seasonal, and boy, even without any mod other than an oil change, it blew past others. Overtook every car except the Cobra and GT40 by the first lap, and by the third lap I was hounding the back of these two as well. W.T.F.???? Talk about being O.P.....

Edit: My bad, not SS but Z28. Whoops.

Last edited:
Shocking... shockingly bad, C-West Razo Silvia. I have street cars on comfort softs that are faster than this thing on race softs. I even went in and pulled out all of the extreme camber and toe settings, it still has no brakes and unable to put any power down. It's like it has steel where rubber should be (tires). Total waste of money (bought purely for the newest seasonal GT-300 or whatever it is).

Like with so many cars, a good tune solves everything.

Shockingly good: Fully tuned Daihatsu Midget
Shockingly Bad: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII' 02

Shockingly good: Mazda RX500
Shockingly bad: Pagani Huayra (stock) really a wild beast without TC, with that active aero I thought it was on rails, I was quite wrong.

I've heard tales of the shocking and terrifying power of the pre-patch Daihatsu Mira, but now that it has been subdued, >600bhp (Nitro) Yaris will have to do.

The most shocking car I've driven was the TVR Cerebra Speed 6 (I think it's called that) Touring Car.

Not matter how much I tried it stock, that rear end wouldn't come out. That thing is PLANTED. Only problem is no tac in the interior

I was amazed to find out that a fully tuned Range Rover Evoque actually makes a pretty good drift car. Really.

I was amazed to find out that a fully tuned Range Rover Evoque actually makes a pretty good drift car. Really.

I have evidence of such a claim. ;)

It's much the same with a standard Plymouth XNR on comfort hards, incredibly easy to hold angle, makes for a really good car to practice drifting with a wheel.

Last edited:
The 1996 RUF CTR2. The car has great handling despite having an engine all the way in the back thanks to the 4WD.

Shockingly Good:
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STI spec C Type RA '05 - It handles incredibly well and you can go flat-out through many bends and corners in it.
  • RUF 3400S '00 - It's quick and handles nicely after correcting its weight distribution. (It should be 46:54, but you can only get to 47:53)

Back