Most underrated cars in GT6?

C_Raccoon23

Local Trash Panda 🦝
Premium
United States
USA
TPC_Raccooon23
CRaccoon23
Thought I'd make a thread that's the opposite of this one.

So what great cars do you think are being overlooked by the community?

The Audi Rally Cars.....all of them.....The Peaks Peak version is really fun to drive and I used it to win a few championships after it was tuned up a bit.......

Willow.Springs.International.Raceway..Big.Willow_6.jpg

I was expecting this car to handle like a Mustang; not like a BMW. Heavily underrated. Probably the best handling Mustang ever.

Def the GSXR 4, stumbled across it yesterday, paid for itself many times over in S class races, and was great to drive after stiffening suspension a tad. Had never heard of it before, turns out it was just a concept car.

The Scirocco R '10. Fully tuned (without aero parts) it's pp is around 540. I've entered it into races allowing up to 650pp and smoked 'em, no problem. It's interesting watching the Scirocco go against Veyrons. The Scirocco can't touch the Veyron on straights, and next to the Scirocco, the Veyron almost looks like its standing still in corners. Makes for nice replays with all the back and forth.

240SX S14 makes a great drift car
And the spyker C8, I seem to be the only person who drives one online, 600+ bhp under 1000kg and 575pp, beastly.....

Oh yes. This is probably 2nd behind the Lantis. I really have never seen anyone do anything with this. Everything else seems to overshadow it unfortunately.
Seems like it....
So small manufacturer near the end of the europe section,
I suggest people to buy it, its properly quick:)
Might post a PIC of mine ;)

I think the ZZ-S '00 is overlooked because the people that visit the TommyKaira dealer almost immediately see the ZZII and forget about the ZZ-S, i love the ZZ-S as when tuned correctly this is a fast car, overlooked purely because there is a powerful and cheap car next to it. The reason its quick is because it is very small, can outbreak a lot of cars and like i said before when tuned correctly can set some very competitive times even against more powerful cars.

Jaguar XJ13 yes even with the new seasonal

Like seriously, a drop dead gorgeous 500bhp racing car (which can be tuned to 700) which can, with a decent setup and RH tyres, do sub-50 second laps of London while being a really enjoyable drive and how many have I seen online?

Just one.

I think we've to choose cars in different classea and performances.

Like The Spyker C8, The Ibiza Cupra and the TVR Tamora in my opinion, 3 totally different cars and classes, but all 3 good (underrated) competitors in their 'own' league.

I never see anyone besides myself drive these vehicles daily online. These are some of the best vehicles in the game, in my opinion.

Abarth Bipostro B.A.T.1
Audi Auto Union Type C Streamline
Acura NSX (2013)
BMW V12 LMR
Bugatti Veyron (2009)
Cadillac Cien
Chrysler Crossfire
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R
Citroen Xsara
Dodge Viper GTS-R
Dodge Charger Super Bee
Ford Mustang Mach 1
Jaguar S Type R
Jaguar XFR
Lister Storm V12 Race Car
Mercury Cougar XR-7
Mercedes Benz SL300
Nissan Motul Pitwork Z
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
TVR Griffith 500

I'm curious to why the '09 Veyron is underrated compared to the other one.

Is there even any difference?

I never see anyone besides myself drive these vehicles daily online. These are some of the best vehicles in the game, in my opinion.

Abarth Bipostro B.A.T.1
Audi Auto Union Type C Streamline
Acura NSX (2013)
BMW V12 LMR
Bugatti Veyron (2009)
Cadillac Cien
Chrysler Crossfire
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R
Citroen Xsara
Dodge Viper GTS-R
Dodge Charger Super Bee
Ford Mustang Mach 1
Jaguar S Type R
Jaguar XFR
Lister Storm V12 Race Car
Mercury Cougar XR-7
Mercedes Benz SL300
Nissan Motul Pitwork Z
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
TVR Griffith 500

The S Type R is amazing, i use mine all the time, with the correct setup these cars are amazing, and they sound great too.

The Silvia 240 RS, both the 1983 and 1985 rally iterations are light quick and agile and horribly underrated based soley on the fact that it sits on the oldest of the s chassis'.ive run these since gt4 and learned their effectiveness really comes down to the drivers ability to tune and drive it .

Attachments

• RAC149.jpg
    RAC149.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 14
Jaguar XJ220 / LM Edition
TVR Cebera Speed Six
Jaguar XKR Coupe `99
Ferrari F430
Fiat 500 L `69
TVR Grittith 500
Lotus Elise Motor Sport
Lotus Elan S1
MINI CooperS `05
Jaguar XFR `10
VW V12 Nardo Concept
Nissan GT-R Black Edition NISMO (LOL Joke)

Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI '93. It can run with 600PP cars even though it has 577PP with Stage 3 Turbo

Back