Motorsport OMG / WTF moments - Racing Funnies, Fails, Crashes, And Randomness

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,373 comments
Sergio Canamasas manages, directly or indirectly, to screw up the race of 6 other drivers during the second GP2 race in Italy - including taking the GT6 Online route through the Ascari chicane. Eventually he was black flagged.

@Roo Jesus. H. Christ. That driving was probably like what one of us would be like in a single seater.

Are we sure 'Sergio Canamasas' isn't a pseudonym and his real name is Yuji Ide-no-Inoue?

This one looks worse than it is because of the Japanese barriers which bounce the cars back away from the wall (they seem safer as long as nobody hits the car on the rebound).

@Roo Jesus. H. Christ. That driving was probably like what one of us would be like in a single seater.

Are we sure 'Sergio Canamasas' isn't a pseudonym and his real name is Yuji Ide-no-Inoue?
Canamasas is a whole new breed of danger.

Ah, the great art of making a bad result sound okay without any facts actually being incorrect:

marussia.jpg

I especially like how they improved from 2012 to 2013 when in both seasons their score was 0 points :)

Brake Failure

He is ok but sore ( hope he got fully checked out by medical ). Still, great driving on his part.

Now I was never a fan of the design of COTA, but after watching that I'm glad it has those run offs.

Okay, so this is not a WTF moment, a funny, or a crash.... I could class it as an OMG moment, on account of the fact that illicit's a much greater emotional reaction from me than pretty much any other clip in this thread - the WTCC win makes me nearly loose it every time I see that clip. Anyway, I wanted to post it, but didn't want to create a new thread.

It's taken from an upcoming docu-film called Adrenaline

I met Alex briefly at Brands Hatch. I cannot emphasize enough how much of a nice guy he is.

Back