Motorsport OMG / WTF moments - Racing Funnies, Fails, Crashes, And Randomness

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,369 comments
My mate joe being a ****
15429044726_1420f4905b_c.jpg

"So at this Rally, shall we stand somewhere safe, or shall we sit on this wall as close as possible on the exit of a high speed corner where there's likely to be a crash."
"Yeah, wall sounds good."

"So at this Rally, shall we stand somewhere safe, or shall we sit on this wall as close as possible on the exit of a high speed corner where there's likely to be a crash."

All of those people are extremely lucky that they somehow miraculously did not get hit.

I was marshalling at that event today, and we heard reports that that Subaru was cutting the chicane. None of us knew how. NOW I know how!
He didn't even attempt it :lol:

He got called up and used the excuse of "brake fade" to which willie replied " what about the other 4 times" :lol:

Joe is a great guy I have alot of time for him and a good mate.

This was his sump after it.
2F730FA3-D1CB-492D-9394-D25BC733E97D_zps1cy9qe4m.jpg

You're asking for trouble and a Darwin Award standing on the outside of a corner during a rally race. I've always made sure to be on the inside and a few meters away when I've attended.

Do not post the video (or any version of the video, or gif) that's been floating around of Jules Bianchi's accident as it's (depressing to say) possibly footage of an incident resulting in a fatality or strongly life altering situation. Out of respect for this sub-forum's rules. Thank you.

Not really seeing the OMG or WTF in this - I watched the first couple of minutes and all it is is low level drift meets where folks who fancy having a go at drifting don't get it quite right and spin.

Not really seeing the OMG or WTF in this - I watched the first couple of minutes and all it is is low level drift meets where folks who fancy having a go at drifting don't get it quite right and spin.

The title of this thread is:
Motorsport OMG / WTF moments - Racing Funnies, Fails, Crashes, And Randomness.

So its a clip of drifting fails.

Back