Motorsport OMG / WTF moments - Racing Funnies, Fails, Crashes, And Randomness

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,373 comments
Is it just me or is this Kyle Busch the American equivalent of Jason Plato? They are both known to have explosive personalities and extremely agressive behaviour on the racetrack. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Kyle shaped his style based on Plato's driving...
Is Jason Plato one of the best drivers ever talent wise, but unable to pull through when it matters most in terms of getting a Championship? If so, then yes

Is Jason Plato one of the best drivers ever talent wise, but unable to pull through when it matters most in terms of getting a Championship? If so, then yes

Heh... that's not a million miles away, and although he does have 2 BTCC titles (2001 and 2010), in 16 seasons he's had 4 runner up finishes and 6 3rd place title finishes.

He also tried getting in to NASCAR in the early '00s, but never even got close.

I am still amazed that the crash right on 5:00 didn't kill the guy.

There are several in the 60s/70s where I have seen several times and still dont believe the footage, some truly horrifying action and dumb luck outright,

B7CNheUIYAATYeY.jpg:large

#50 Daytona Prototype from the Roar Before the 24 testing this morning. Driver walked away with no injuries after that crash at 190mph.

Well that's one way of having close racing, although I fear that they took that idea way too seriously... :crazy:

Also that fast start at the beginning of the video was hilarious. Guy couldn't wait to crash, could he? :lol: And that YT channel sounds about right, it could only be a redneck sport. Yeeeehaaw! :dopey:

Back