Mount Panorama

Has it really?

I wanted to know the answer to this. I went online and found rooms with as many players as possible (mostly Aus/NZ due to the time of day)and asked them specifically about stability issues.

I heard several comments that they were still seeing audio dropouts and room crashing issues. It may be better than pre-V1.10 but its still not perfect.

It seems that there are still issues with newer GT5/GT6 tracks, namely Bathurst and Silverstone. It would appear that PD rendered these tracks in anticipation of PS4/5/6 hardware upgrades, which is great and should lead to faster releases of new editions, but they have not however successfully pared them down for the older PS3 hardware, despite this being the 3rd version of the track (off track textures were reduced in V1.04 IIRC)

I really really want this track to be playable by 16 drivers without the constant drops,locks, etc. but until then we can't use it for our league racing, just too much time and effort in a ~100 driver league to let instability wreak havoc when people are fighting for points and championships. There are enough PSN/in game issues to deal with on tracks that "work properly"

Back