Murderous A.I or in their way?

• Thread starter jakeBG18
  • 39 comments
Canada
canada
jakebG18
none,because my 1st 4 rrod'ed
I was doing one of the city races in my gt350 when out of no where this happens(see video below,sorry for the yelling my kid was unhappy).Just wondering has anyone else been attacked by the A.I yet?

Last edited:
He was jealous that you had a Shelby. But I'd imagine it may be that the AI was following a set line and it happened to not consider your existence and moved accordingly.

I have experienced this as well. I was doing the Muscle Car event and I was driving my Gt40. Out of nowhere, bam, a guy in his Shelby Cobra pit maneuvers me and I smash into a wall, on the last lap.

The AI's spacial awareness is bugger all when it comes to the player. They have no regard of where you are, unless you are clearly in front of them (where they will try to cut inside, or do small changes to grab your draft). I can't count the times they have tried to PIT me, even if I, in IRL racing rules, have the right of way.

The AI's spacial awareness is bugger all when it comes to the player. They have no regard of where you are, unless you are clearly in front of them (where they will try to cut inside, or do small changes to grab your draft). I can't count the times they have tried to PIT me, even if I, in IRL racing rules, have the right of way.
I knew already the A.I is unaware of me 95% of the time,I just find it odd that out of the 5 GT's I've played this is honestly the first time thats ever happened to me (followed closely by the second time next race,only I couldnt recover the second time).

He was jealous that you had a Shelby. But I'd imagine it may be that the AI was following a set line and it happened to not consider your existence and moved accordingly.
Might have been mad that I passed him a little to close for comfort on turn one too lol

I have experienced this as well. I was doing the Muscle Car event and I was driving my Gt40. Out of nowhere, bam, a guy in his Shelby Cobra pit maneuvers me and I smash into a wall, on the last lap.
Ouch :( of course it would be the last lap..I was lucky I recovered and won the race by 0.27 seconds,passed 1st place on the last straight phew

In the Kart 125 Shifter series, you get to fight your way through 13 idiots who will brake-check you when in front then immediately ram you off the track with their magically higher acceleration and top speed once you pass

I've been pitted several times. I manage to quickly regain control and seek revenge. I go after the A.I. that spun me and tailgate them until they begin to wobble back and forth. Then I'll shoot some NOS into my engine to gain some more speed and blatantly pit the A.I.. Sweet revenge is so sweet. :mischievous:

In the Kart 125 Shifter series, you get to fight your way through 13 idiots who will brake-check you when in front then immediately ram you off the track with their magically higher acceleration and top speed once you pass
Maybe I'll avoid that for awhile so my dualshock doesnt "accidently" fly through my tv lol
I've been pit maneuvered a few times by the AI, but when that happens, I make sure they finish in last place:mischievous:
I didn't have time to do that only a two lap race but thats a wonderful idea for future reference
Maybe all the AI's names are really Dale Earnhardt (Senior, not Junior!)
after that stunt i believe it lol

I've been pitted several times. I manage to quickly regain control and seek revenge. I go after the A.I. that spun me and tailgate them until they begin to wobble back and forth. Then I'll shoot some NOS into my engine to gain some more speed and blatantly pit the A.I.. Sweet revenge is so sweet. :mischievous:
Thats devilish lmao.The A.I doesnt know any better be nice now

LOL while I had this thread open I got pitted in the race I was just in! I managed to regain my composure and still win though. I'll upload a quick video for you guys to see.

Yeah, the GT350 fits just perfect :D
Shouldve been driving a yellow mach '1..would've been perfect lol
LOL while I had this thread open I got pitted in the race I was just in! I managed to regain my composure and still win though. I'll upload a quick video for you guys to see.
Its happened to me several times since i posted this lol.weird how that works

Shouldve been driving a yellow mach '1..would've been perfect lol

Its happened to me several times since i posted this lol.weird how that works
The A.I. are on to us. Eek! :scared:
I just finished the video and am currently uploading it to Youtube at the moment. I'll have the video posted here within 5-10 minutes. 👍

I've been pit maneuvered a few times by the AI, but when that happens, I make sure they finish in last place:mischievous:
There is a difference between making the AI better(faster) and making them over aggressive(homicidal). He didn't necessarily go overboard...he just went in the wrong direction. ;) It happens to me, or is attempted, on nearly every race that I'm running a vehicle of similar or leaser PP as I can not pull away from the danger fast enough. Its not that they don't notice you, its actually the opposite. Watch the replays, it is very intentional and precise.

I had one happen to me yesterday. I was doing the Night Masters race at Bathurst in my 300ZX. It wasn't very fast compared to the competition but somehow I managed to make my way up to 2nd or 3rd on the second lap. I was on the long straight heading to the chicane before the Armor All sign, when a Mustang SVT that I passed earlier just plows right into the back of me for no apparent reason. I ended up keeping control my car from spinning or overshooting the turn, but I did veer right & hit the wall & let 3 cars get past me.

I am still using slower cars than the computer controlled competitors so they have managed this several times. I just accepted this as aggressiveness? And I was glad of it.

I've had the same experience with the murderous AI. I had a tuned Honda S2000, I did the supercar fest so I had to race against Enzo's and Aventador's. I would have won if I wouldn't have been slammed from the track by an Enzo. I was swearing like hell. I think the AI didn't want to loose from a 2.2 4 cilinder Vtec Turbo. :(
The next race I took a tuned Scuderia so I would beat the AI like hell. They didn't even got the chance to hit me that time. :D

Latest Posts

Back