Muscle car drag tunes only

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Sunnyvale, CA A
DYLAN777-IS-NOT
Please only post the car name and its tune setup. No chatting about how your day is going or pointless opinions about obvious diffrences/stuff between cars, tunes etc. Thank yoi

DYLAN777-is-not
Please only post the car name and its tune setup. No chatting about how your day is going or pointless opinions about obvious diffrences/stuff between cars, tunes etc. Thank yoi

Try the GT5 Tuning Forum. 👍

Hold on, I’m franticly getting together some tunes for you as you asked so nicely lol

…so just the tunes and nothing else that wastes your time right? :rolleyes:

Hi guys! I have a drag tune for my Supra RZ 1997, but it somehow gets beat by certain people. Please, If you would, may you send me a good drag Supra tune? Trust me, I will not take advantage of your tune. Please, this means a lot to me!! And if you don't believe me that I am not a dragger, you can race me. :)

Hi guys! I have a drag tune for my Supra RZ 1997, but it somehow gets beat by certain people. Please, If you would, may you send me a good drag Supra tune? Trust me, I will not take advantage of your tune. Please, this means a lot to me!! And if you don't believe me that I am not a dragger, you can race me. :)

Hi there. Supra drag tune?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5893359#post5893359

you might need the "search box" next time 👍

fest0r
Hold on, I’m franticly getting together some tunes for you as you asked so nicely lol

…so just the tunes and nothing else that wastes your time right? :rolleyes:

Yeah you got it bud this is a place to drop tunes not socialize.

Ya no one in there right mind is going to just hand over an epic tune. Just sayin'.

LOL @ the op.
Seems to me this guy trying to farm tunes so he can be faster and doesn't want to be bothered with making friends or being forward and just asking for help. Good luck bro.:rolleyes:
BTW- My day has been great!!!👍

Yeah you got it bud this is a place to drop tunes not socialize.

No problem bud… just a little bit longer and I will have those tunes for you ;)

In the meantime could you get a list of the all the posts in this forum that include any “socializing” and we can get the mod’s to clear them out for you?

(I hope this guy is just a troll/comedian)

Sorry but this sounds like a hold-up, and I'm broke

40's gangster voice:
"shaddup and gimme your tunes...seee?"

LMFAO... can you come and clean the coffee from my screen :lol: :lol:

Drop 200kg of ballast in the front, tranny top speed to 350mph, ride height at max and engine limiter to 75%. Do this and no one will beat you ;)

Please give me the tunes. There has already been too much chit chat. So everyone stop. Reread the begining post and leave the tunes and no one will be hurt. Its plain, simple and highly benificial for everyone. Mainly me but.. I wouldnt complain.

Please give me the tunes. There has already been too much chit chat. So everyone stop. Reread the begining post and leave the tunes and no one will be hurt. Its plain, simple and highly benificial for everyone. Mainly me but.. I wouldnt complain.

You realize this whole thread is a complete joke. You want the best tunes out there; ones that took months to make, for nothing?

BTW you can get banned for threatening to hurt people :)

DYLAN777-is-not

Uuuuufffff and now the gangster it's pointing that gun.

The only way your going to get tunes is to post some yourself first...its give and take here, not just take.

DaLightninRacer
I have a feeling it isn't loaded though :lol:

True, maybe he got a Nerf lol.

PD. threatening people on the forum won't get him far, an apologize maybe will get him something positive.

DYLAN777-is-not

He's joking right.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: No really he's joking.....right?

Dude, no one will take you seriously unless you use your 1940's gangster voice.:lol::lol::lol:
Hammer don't hurt 'em!

Dylan read my post. Absolutely NO ONE under ANY circumstances is going to just hand over a tune they worked hard on to achieve. So yes. And as said, threats can AND WILL get you BANNED.

Nearly ready… just a little bit longer ;)

Getting banned for threating? Well then lets get soft for the softies.. Pretty please give me your god damm best tunes or i wont GIVE you a free one paint. See thats a nice gesture free colors for numbers, good numbers..

DYLAN777-is-not
Getting banned for threating? Well then lets get soft for the softies.. Pretty please give me your god damm best tunes or i wont GIVE you a free one paint. See thats a nice gesture free colors for numbers, good numbers..

Here's another nice gesture.. Reported.

Why would i feel the need to go to your thread and say ''hi how is your day?''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back