Museum Cards needed (jack1289)

• Thread starter jblue
  • 210 comments
Sending Ford

Last edited:
I don't think you can access Museum Cards unless you're online, when they turn GT5's online servers off we won't even be able to look at them anymore. So what's the point in trying to collect them all now?

Mercedes-Benz 40,86,89,98,101 -Sent

VBR
I don't think you can access Museum Cards unless you're online, when they turn GT5's online servers off we won't even be able to look at them anymore. So what's the point in trying to collect them all now?

Tried to access when offline, and you're right, I did'nt even think of that, but maybe they'll release one last patch, making them available offline when the servers are closed down...

Last edited:
Reactions: VBR
Mercedes-Benz 94,95,106,113,114, sent

I'm not sure no. 95 got sent to the right person tho, so doublecheck that.;)

It also seems I need lotus 11, and the weird thing is I have 2 lotus 11 entries. Does anyone else have this issue.
Yes, how wierd! and they seem to be connected aswell, I had 7 of both, sent one from the first entry then I had 6 left of both! sent another from the other entry, and only had 5 left of both. I was fiddeling back and forth and in the end I think I sent you 4:scared: "Lotus 11" cards. oops:dunce:

Also sent Mercedes 131

sending mercedes 96,97,111 and 116 and lotus 11

Last edited:
@jblue sorry I didn't send the last 4 ford,I had listed. I can send in 8 hrs .. I removed them from my post I didn't know you updated the OP .

Edit I will send them as soon as you tell me what they were

Last edited:
Mercedes 91,122,127 sent

Aaand you're done.:P

Altough I'd also like to know if there is a solution to the "Lotus 11" problem, the problem is present on all 6 of my accounts...

@jblue sorry I didn't send the last 4 ford,I had listed. I can send in 8 hrs .. I removed them from my post I didn't know you updated the OP .

Edit I will send them as soon as you tell me what they were

Updated list with missing fords

Back