My obsession with the Nordschleife.

• Thread starter FussyFez
  • 1,169 comments
Finally sprung for a 20 million credits car, chose the 330 P4.
Obviously, took it straight to the Nordschleife for a few (ok, a lot) of laps with it.
I'm officially in love with the car and so I took some pictures.

QkknNOw.jpg
KdDo47f.jpg
H1HNKBo.jpg
qR2jv3j.jpg

And then I started to try to flip it and managed to do it.
I shudder to think about that actually happening with that car...

BhiIudZ.jpg

That relaxed moment as you are about to destroy a priceless car (thank the heavens it's not real life)...
CBXIW1Z.jpg

Ahh the P4, the first 20m car I bought in gt5 and definitely my fave from back then. Not bought it in gt6 yet... how does it handle compared to itself in gt5?

I never tried to flip it btw... it's too sexy for stunts. Flipping is for Daihatsu Midgets 💡

..................Brands Hatch. The Full GP one. Still can't get the first and the last corners right - entry/braking point seems to change depending on the car - tried everything from a Civic to a Viper, a HSV, a Cizeta and a Clio RS and they are all different. What fun!!
Oh and Matterhorn. Nothing beats a hike through the mountains....;)

..................Brands Hatch. The Full GP one. Still can't get the first and the last corners right - entry/braking point seems to change depending on the car - tried everything from a Civic to a Viper, a HSV, a Cizeta and a Clio RS and they are all different. What fun!!
Are you sure about your choice of topic here ? (My obsession with the Nordschleife).

💡

Ahh the P4, the first 20m car I bought in gt5 and definitely my fave from back then. Not bought it in gt6 yet... how does it handle compared to itself in gt5?

I never tried to flip it btw... it's too sexy for stunts. Flipping is for Daihatsu Midgets 💡

I didn't drive it in GT5, so I can't compare, but it drives beautifully, even before tuning it.
I had been waiting to spring for a 20MM credit car for a while and have no regrets going for this one.
Too bad I had to travel away from the PS3 for a few days right after...

Oh, and I try to do that to all cars, it's silly, I know, but surprisingly difficult sometimes.

Oh man, what can I say about our beloved Ring, I have a real problem with it, I like it way too much, run at leat 10 times a day in online races. I moved to Germany one year ago (i don't live near the Ring....YET) but I will, 7 months ago, I went for the first time, just getting near there... you can just "feel" the Nürburgring... although i have no money for paying the "comprehensive insurance of 2900 euros" for renting a race car, i took the RingTaxi and besides being sad cause i couldn't drove it, it was just a EXQUISIT ride, shotgun with a BMW Team race driver. It's really expensive, but it worth every single cent. Since then.... i'm just earning to go back, but now to drive it.

After 2 weeks out, I'm back home, fully updated. Who's up for some racing? It can be in the Community group or regular online lobby.
Let's go?

Back