My obsession with the Nordschleife.

• Thread starter FussyFez
  • 1,169 comments
I think a lot to do with peoples 'obsession' with the Nordschliefe is to do with approval

I can take it or leave it

Wrong corner exit lead to massive wheel spin,he had to release gas pedal:nervous:
You can see the same situation here:
Skip ahead to 6:05
I think I see it now. I heard that massive rattle as he entered the corner and thought something had broken in the suspension but then I went back and heard that same rattle throughout the rough spots on the track so it must have been there all along. 👍

I think I see it now. I heard that massive rattle as he entered the corner and thought something had broken in the suspension but then I went back and heard that same rattle throughout the rough spots on the track so it must have been there all along. 👍

I think the rattle is because the passenger has his window slightly open and when they hit the concrete the sound changes.

Same here,real world physics does not forgive mistakes

And I love this phrase, Super_GT, nice one.

If the Course Maker ever comes out, I will dry to recreate the Nurburgring.

Wha-?
readImage

If the Course Maker ever comes out, I will dry to recreate the Nurburgring.

I wonder how much control we are going to have (if it is ever released). In GT5, you could make stuff that was similar, but the amount of control wasn't that great...

That is a pretty cool collection of cars going by. That's probably what happened to that BMW of the other video you posted, no? Jumped, lost the tail, good bye...

You're right 👍 the rear end at the exit of the corner is left only on the outer wheel :nervous: hard to catch.
I want to see some day such realistic suspension and weight transfer simulation in GT.

Last edited:
You're right 👍 the rear end at the exit of the corner is left only on the outer wheel :nervous: hard to catch.
I want to see some day such realistic suspension and weight transfer simulation in GT.

I would like to see that as well. I don't think we ever will, though.

Wouldn't like to see it while racing online, though. Because that would mean a whole bunch of spinning arrows around the tracks....

Oh yes, another one from my side of the globe!

Whats up, man!! Are you going to buy PCars on PS4? If you will, add me on PSN if you want... so we can try to make some clean races.

PSN ID: IrwingBR

Whats up, man!! Are you going to buy PCars on PS4? If you will, add me on PSN if you want... so we can try to make some clean races.

PSN ID: IrwingBR

Don't have plans to buy the PS4 yet, and PCars has been pushed back again yesterday, this time they are saying April...
For the time being, I'm sticking with GT6. If the PS4 accepts the G27, then maybe. If not, I'm not buying a whole new set up for it until it comes out and proves that it's as awesome as the promise...

Back