My Racing Simulation [Build 07]

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 860 comments
I'm getting some progress done with the FT-1:
unnamed2.png

Hey there,I've made some conceptual images of my vision of the future of the Redline Racing.
I infinitely much respect theese guys,they have done so much work,keep it up,guys!;)👍
It seems like many improvements are going to be included to the build 08,can't wait for it!:rolleyes:

WARNING:NOTHING WAS SOLD OR STEALEN,AND I WILL NOT DISTRIBUTE IT ANYWHERE AND TO ANYBODY.THEESE MODELS BELONG TO REDLINE RACING TEAM AND I WILL KEEP THEM PRIVATE.
(don't kill me,i'm telling truth)

READ THAT?well,here we go;)
Next images i've done are showing some particles and a night racetrack.
@jujunosuke I drew 3 textures for particle system,they are pieces of grass,duct and small rocks,and by easy(IMO) system like the smoke from tires,you can add it in the game:)

And how about a change of time?
Like night track...it just needs some lights and that's it!👍

Another thing i thought about was mud on cars...
so bacically,more you drive on dirt-more dusty car gets,for this you only need a 1 texture,even no new parts.👍

I hope you enjoy theese materials!:lol:

Stay tuned,i'm working on 2 racetracks:rally circuit and complex string;)

And a short video about polycount for mobile platforms...don't mind about it,RR cars are very good,but kjust in some places they are not done,i'm sure,RR team update cars every time:)
Colour settings are the same.

you can take it like fan art at least...

Last edited:
Well, thanks to ferrari gt, its official,
No release of the new Build 08.

I am sorry guys, but someone who can steal the work we have done that easily is just very scary.
He completely extracted everything from the track to the models.
And now he is making that stupid biased comparison on our models in on non-realtime game scene.

Thank you ferrari gt, you just killed this thread and the hope for a release of the Build 08.
Now please someone close this thread.

WHHHHAAAAATTTT!!!!

Good job Ferrari, there goes what could've been a great sim game. You HAD to extract the models!

Jujunosuke, are you...what are you doing?
Why had I said that models are yours and ONLY yours?
Do you think I really can put it on the other website?
Great, you're talking like I was wanted to kill your game, and not to help.
Thank you.

I have told you millions of times, that I'm not liying.I'm very disappointed, I thought we can rely on each other.It seems like I made an error on you.

**** me,I'm going to disapear from your life.

You wouldn't do that, you spent money on that and you will receive more and more.I think I'm so rude for you so you want to make people think that I'm a bad guy who stole your work and I ruined everything.this is not ****ng funny.

Last edited:
game_over_glitch_by_tobi707-d6cr37x.gif

Well that ended badly.

I just can't understand why in build 7 some cars were hidden, why go to the effort to make them and hide them?? I was the one who found the cars and put them in a text doucument and did nothing else, just purely for research, nothing else. I even don't have any 3D drawing and rendering software on any of my computers as I'm quite bad at it if I'm honest.

Will Redline Racing be back at all??

Last edited:
The fun thing is that somehow everything I get involved with (to any degree at all, really, from just being there all the way to running the show myself), crashes and burns not so long after. Then, just as I leave, there's a 50% chance of things getting back to normal.

I'm starting to believe someone programmed a crash.bug file into me.

I just can't understand why in build 7 some cars were hidden, why go to the effort to make them and hide them?? I was the one who found the cars and put them in a text doucument and did nothing else, just purely for research, nothing else. I even don't have any 3D drawing and rendering software on any of my computers as I'm quite bad at it if I'm honest.

Well, you did nothing wrong. Don't worry.

About the cars, they where not hidden at all. They where just not used in the game but was in the program.
Build 05 was not playable ingame, so cars where only displayed as a showroom.
So for build 06 and 07 i just didn't had time to add the proper car specs to all the cars. (take a huge time to add car specs and balance the car).

The fun thing is that somehow everything I get involved with (to any degree at all, really, from just being there all the way to running the show myself), crashes and burns not so long after. Then, just as I leave, there's a 50% chance of things getting back to normal.

I'm starting to believe someone programmed a crash.bug file into me.
Dude, thank you for your support, i just feel sorry for all guys who supported the game.
Really, that too bad.

But just imagine, the time we spent on doing that game with my friend, all the passion and all the hard work...
And then, suddenly, a 16 year old Russian guy stole everything and have the arrogance to teach us how we should work ?
Seriously...

Its like people who invest all there live to buy a house and get burgled.
That's the same feeling.

Well i don't know if today is a bad day for me but at the moment, i don't want to release the build 08.
I need time to think.

Thanks.

Quite understandable that you're frustrated and would like to take some time away. I just hope things work out, with or without RR. Been good to know you, anyway :)

..that came out like one of us is about to die, not what I wanted it to sound like :lol:

I find it ridiculous, that after being told to leave things alone, people have to keep kicking the hornet's nest to provoke a reaction.

I totally agree.
I understand what Jujunosuke is talking about and I think that if other people want to show off their and I state their own 3d models(i.e. not the ones from Redline Racing) start a different thread.

As this is Jujunosuke's project you respect his wishes when he states that he will not expand the team or does not appreciate to see extractions from his game posted on internet by any other than himself even if it's in this thread.
He poured a :censored:load of time, effort and passion into this project for nearly 2 years as you can see in this thread, and as any developer he really appreciates feedback and the support.
But he also has the right to protect his own work as he stated before.
Nagging and provoking will certainly not help.

I do not mean to offend anyone as this is not meant to be personal.(If I did I hereby apologise.)
This is my observation on were the thread was going the last couple of months.

@jujunosuke: Take your time, of course I hope that you'll continue the development of Redline Racing, but whatever you decide, I'd like to say it was a pleasure to be involved with the development and the testing of the game.
Hats off for the work you guys put in the game and what you have accomplished. 👍

Last edited:
Well, if this is how it ends then, wow.

This was one of the best free to play racing games I've ever played. All thanks to the developer(s) (@jujunosuke and his partner) working with the feedback from the GTPlanet community. Plus, all the dedication the developers had and the dedication we had to Redline Racing. It turned out to be one heck of a game that about 4,000 people downloaded it! That's really a big milestone.

@jujunosuke and his partner were (actually are) great developers. They tried to fix and add everything they could. Look at the difference between Build 1 and Build 7. Much different. They kept working on Redline Racing even though the end result of their latest build would be something small.

Next is us, the community. We can kind of say that we helped with the creation of the game with all the feedback. Some people helped with the descriptions, some made videos, others gave feedback and advice. Bunch of good stuff.

Cheers to the developers and the GTPlanet community. We and the developers helped make this a great project. We'll just have to see what @jujunosuke and his partner think.

Take you time to regroup juju, I'll be hoping that RR will continue! Build 08 was looking good!

Damn guys i was bad saying all that negative stuff, was probably a bad day...
Now i read all the wonderful support comments and feel like an idiot...
My reaction was almost disrespect to everyone who followed and encouraged the project.

As i said before, i would never have been so far with Redline Racing without GT Planet community and everyone incredible support.

I might reconsider what i said, but i still have been shocked on how easy it was to get the models from a 3d game....
Furthermore, there seems to be no way to protect the artist or developer from this kind of extraction programs..

Damn guys i was bad saying all that negative stuff, was probably a bad day...
Now i read all the wonderful support comments and feel like an idiot...
My reaction was almost disrespect to everyone who followed and encouraged the project.

I might reconsider what i said, but i still have been shocked on how easy it was to get the models from a 3d game....
Furthermore, there seems to be no way to protect the artist or developer from this kind of extraction programs..

1: We've all had that kind of day, no need to feel bad about it, there's no shame in having to let out the steam if something bothers you enough :)

2: There is no protection against people looking into the files (the programs will continue to evolve) , and while I understand why you'd prefer the files to be a secret, don't see people taking a peek as purely negative, if anything it tells you people find the game interesting and that they're curious to learn more/help you out in the rare case they find a bug in the files :)

That happens to all games, even the games from big companies.
I'm playing a modifiable demo build of an offroad trucking game and people use car models from the Dirt games and such.

That happens to all games, even the games from big companies.
I'm playing a modifiable demo build of an offroad trucking game and people use car models from the Dirt games and such.
Hi DustDriver,

I am not against that if the game is finish and if the game include modding..
The thing is i don't like that when the game is still in a research and debug phase.

Seeing the models of my game extracted at this level of development is not very comfortable situation.

If the game is released, i don't care much.

Ah, I think I understand.
You don't want people to use your stuff in other games before you even have a chance to finish your own.
I can understand your reaction in that regard.

Just look at the Pixelmon mod for Minecraft, they are getting HAMMERED by copyright issues from Mojang.

Also juju, maybe you can have a private folder that only you can access. That way, no one can access the models or codes.

Also juju, maybe you can have a private folder that only you can access. That way, no one can access the models or codes.

Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible.

Look at GT6 for example. The hackers/modders have dug deep into the core of the game and changed tons of things. Moon rovers on Earth, 20in wheels on a Kei car, HP, engine swaps, chassis swaps, etc.

If Polyphony Digital, a 20+ year old game studio, can't defend their own games, who can?

Latest Posts

Back