Since others are pointing out differences, these are some things I've noticed:

Domestic Silver - ACURA DN-X Concept '02
Beginner: FF Challenge - MAZDA Mazda6 Concept '01
Professional: Clubman Cup - MAZDA Mazdaspeed6 '05
MAZDA: RE cup - MAZDA 110S (L10A) '67
Special Normal: Tskuba wet - MAZDA Mazda6 Touring car '02
(same cars, names changed to USDM)

NISSAN Silvia 1800Qs (S13) ('88) <--The master list says '89

anyone know how to win or buy the REGULAR lancia delta HF integrale?

it's not for sale in the classics section, and it doesnt show up in the prize lists or the used lot lists.

The Delta should show up in the used car lists ever now and then.

k. used showroom I, right?

i checked famine's list but it wasnt there...but i did remember seeing it on the screenshots of the ntsc/j version. i was scared that they botched ours. lol.

LaBounti
RENAULT:
Clio Trophy : RENAULT Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Race Car '00
Megane Cup : RENAULT AVANTIME '02

This proves this list isnt competley the NA version, just a rehash/edit of the asian list.

Unbuyable cars, Audi Pikes Peakand Mazda Sport Cross still unknown priz cars.should be more like "lets mark off whats different.

I won the Mazda MX-Crossport '05 in the Mazda Roadster one make races.

where do you win the Impreza WRX STi Version VIII (Cusco Advan JGTC '03) ?

I've seen the computer using it in some races, but haven't seen it on any prize list?

SirWaWa
yea but where is it?
its not in arcade or GT mode
i don't see it in any prize lists either
there's even a screenshot of it for the japanese version

I don't disagree that it's in the asian versions, it might even be in the upcoming Korean version, but it is not in the NTSC version, check the Official Car list from Sony if you don't believe me.

Attachments

• gt4carlist.pdf
    33.1 KB · Views: 41
My condolences go out to the NTSC/A crowd. Incidentally, the Peugeot 905 has lost the Esso sponsorship in the U.S release (now historically incorrect Exxon). Has the Esso TS020 managed to avoid regional butchery?

attachment.php

Samberto
My condolences go out to the NTSC/A crowd. Incidentally, the Peugeot 905 has lost the Esso sponsorship in the U.S release (now historically incorrect Exxon). Has the Esso TS020 managed to avoid regional butchery?

attachment.php
It most likely is a licensing problem with Esso. Cause the Toyota GT-One went from the number one in GT3, to number three with Exxon Superflo written all over it. Not sure what happened there. But you're right about the Peugeot 905 have Exxon written all over it. Perhaps Esso is Exxon?

Atleast the Peugeot 905 has the correct colours... :indiff:

Esso is Exxon, the company ExxonMobil calls it's fuels division in Canada Esso Fuels, in the US it's Exxon, I suppose it's Esso in Europe?

dbartucci
Esso is Exxon, the company ExxonMobil calls it's fuels division in Canada Esso Fuels, in the US it's Exxon, I suppose it's Esso in Europe?
Yes, although it’s important to remember that Esso and Exxon were not affiliated at the time of the Peugeot 905 and the Toyota GT-One (the Exxon/Esso merger came about in late December 1999.) Hence it appears that the corporate pressure to have the cars labelled with the historically incorrect Exxon sponsorship has prevailed. Further, we can conclude that this pressure was also responsible for the omission of the Ultraflo Supra in the NA release. Roll on PAL…

flashmagic
UPDATE: Dont know if uve seen this yet. in the na version u get that audi pikesp eak quattro 03 instead of the old quattro!
yeah, some one said this in post 35

sUn, can you update the list?

Nice post there!

I'll only use your list as a guide for now, there will doubtless be a few mags which will publish proper UK lists in the next week or so.

The Pulsar '91 that has been mentioned was called Sunny '91 in GT2 but the car hasn't appeared since then.

Never mind, the Golf GTI Mk 1 will be a decent enough replacement for me!

CHEERS!!

cjrciadt
EA sports has the only F1 game and to say its half as realistic as real life is an overstatement to see the least.

What's wrong with Infogrammes' 'Grand Prix 4'. Bit old now but brilliant game.

Anyone out there seen the prize list yet for UK/Eur version ?

Sorry hadn't read previous post.

Can somebody pls tell me what's the best and most economical car to use for the GT World Championship series in the Professional Hall. Have been having trouble winning with the Mercedes CLK-GTR..... the car simply understeers too much.

Back