[NA]GT4 Prize Car List

• Thread starter sUn
  • 268 comments
ceiling_fan
I heard there is no car for 75% completion somewhere on these boards. Is this true?
yes, the prize list in the first post is final, except for what's already been noted in this thread.

Also, if you don't see the car you're looking for in the prize list and you can't buy it at the dealership it must be available used, check the used car cycle list thread.

First, thanks for getting the NA version of the prize car list up to date so well. I have had it up on screen every day while I go thru the game's many series.

The only cars I see that still haven't been updated are first, the Audi A3 Cup prize car which is the Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03 and not the Audi quattro '82 as still shows in the list on page one. It must have been overlooked and I saw posts 35, 53 and 84 all commenting on it also. Second, the Mazda Roadster Cup prize car is the Mazda MX-Crossport '05 in the NA version.

Other minor points you may want to get changed to have the list completely accurate for the NA version are that the Honda Type R Meeting prize car is shown as Acura HSC '04 in the NA game instead of Honda HSC '03 as in the Japan version and in the El Capitan 200 Enduro, Toyota is spelled Toyoyta while in the Peugeot 206 Cup the prize car is spelled Peugoet.

Again, great job on getting all this work done for us and I just wanted to help with the above-mentioned minor discrepancies.

Thanks sUn!!!

So, the Peugeot 905 can only be bought new? oh well, I guess that's just another reason (besides the black LMPs) to carefully save money ...

enlashok
where is the old SS.trueno? i cant find it on any prize list it must be there :(
It's in the Used Showroom II every so often, as a '00 model. I found it on Year 1, ~October 31st. It's kind of rare, only appearing about two times a year.

In the Roadster Cup, I did not get the MAZDA Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91
I won the Mazda Concept SUV '03, pretty cool rig. I have been trying to collect all the SUVs in the game. Like the truck race they should have let them in or had an SUV race, that would have been cool, also a Van race.

hi guys got 2 questions to ask regarding the license test

1) Which prized car with I get if i got a mixture of bronze,silver and golds in the license tests?
2) Let's say i got all bronzes for a particular license test and i got the bronze car, If i re-enter the same test and got all gold this time, will i get the Gold car?

1) I think you need all Bronze or Silver or Gold medals to win the car, not a mixture of them.

That raises the your second question. I'm not really too sure.

sUn
1) I think you need all Bronze or Silver or Gold medals to win the car, not a mixture of them.

That raises the your second question. I'm not really too sure.

You will get the lowest common denominator prize car. If you want the silver car, you'll need to get at leasts all silvers excluding coffee breaks for a particular license. Your results for a different license have no bearing on the one you are currently doing. For example, if you get 15 golds in iB, then 1 gold in iA, you won't get the iB gold prize.

Second question, if you get all golds you get the prize cars from bronze silver and gold. If you are currently all bronze you can upgrade to all silver/gold and get the appropriate prize cars.

05trx450r
im stuck at 99.1% with all golds on every race and all the licences. Cant figure out why its not at 100%

A-Spec 10802
B-Spec 7974

day 12xx

did you happen to overlook any one makes series'? it happened to me when i realized hyundai had a one make series too and i kept overlooking it :dopey: :dopey:

also take close looks at your golds cause the bronzes kinda blend in with them

I just wanted to say. For the laguna seca 200 mile endurance, thats not a GT40 race car. It's the 02 Ford GT concept, painted in the Gulf livery of the origional GT40 race car

[EDIT]

Nevermind! I'm getting my head all mixed up, b specking these things.

dbartucci
You will get the lowest common denominator prize car. If you want the silver car, you'll need to get at leasts all silvers excluding coffee breaks for a particular license. Your results for a different license have no bearing on the one you are currently doing. For example, if you get 15 golds in iB, then 1 gold in iA, you won't get the iB gold prize.

Second question, if you get all golds you get the prize cars from bronze silver and gold. If you are currently all bronze you can upgrade to all silver/gold and get the appropriate prize cars.

Thanks!!
Regarding the second question, if i get all golds for a particular test, I will get all the 3 cars? (bronze, silver, gold)

revo13
Thanks!!
Regarding the second question, if i get all golds for a particular test, I will get all the 3 cars? (bronze, silver, gold)

If by test you mean license then yes you will, that was my answer to the second question, sorry if it was unclear.

Back