[NA]GT4 Prize Car List

• Thread starter sUn
  • 268 comments
I know I'm late on this but that's a bummer there's not Esso Ultraflow Supra GT.. crap.. I wanted that ride.. just planned to buy it this second and I couldn't find it.. anyways discusions over.. let's move on.. god.. no!! >.<

dbartucci
I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed the stupid Nike car is a prize car in two places, one of which is guaranteed everyone will get it (iB bronze) why must it also be the prize for the Saleen race, I'd much rather win the other Chapperal for that. :drool: :ouch:

Im goin to hybrid the Escudo motor into the NIKE 2022 car when the hybrid cheat pack comes out

gt4addict
You win the Sauber mercedes for winning the Formula Gt series the sauber is one bad ass car

Thanks, but sUn updated the list weeks ago, and that point was already pointed out.

gt4addict
Im goin to hybrid the Escudo motor into the NIKE 2022 car when the hybrid cheat pack comes out

ok

dbartucci
This is the Japanese prize car list, the NA one is different, ie. Sauber in GV300. And this list is already on the Look before you ask page.

Edit - list edited, nevermind

Actually, no. I got the NA version, tried GV300 in order to win the C9, but got the Auto Union V16 TS instead. The prize car list on IGN.com says NA, but it has the C9 as the GV300 prize.

nismoGTR
Actually, no. I got the NA version, tried GV300 in order to win the C9, but got the Auto Union V16 TS instead. The prize car list on IGN.com says NA, but it has the C9 as the GV300 prize.

IGN is wrong then, the one on the first post of this thread is correct for the NA version, and has been verified by at least 1 person who has completed 100% of the game in addition to many, many other members who have made corrections. In any event, the post you quoted by me was made when the original list was posted and was incorrect, it's since undergone 3 or 4 revisions, you'd see that if you'd read the thread, so I'm not really sure what the point of your post is.

I started to make my own list over the EU version, http://incredible.dk/GT4cars/ looks as tho its the same cars as in the US, but i had my F1 car since 50-75 % .. i think i won it from one of the 24 H races (B-spec) :scared: ... when i completed my list i will start over and double tjeck it .. to find out where that #!"%#¤ F1 car was won

incredible
I started to make my own list over the EU version, http://incredible.dk/GT4cars/ looks as tho its the same cars as in the US, but i had my F1 car since 50-75 % .. i think i won it from one of the 24 H races (B-spec) :scared: ... when i completed my list i will start over and double tjeck it .. to find out where that #!"%#¤ F1 car was won
The F1 was probably one at the Nürburgring 24/Hour Endurance, that's the only place in the NTSC GT4 version other than getting 100% which gives you the Black F1 car. 👍

Could it be possible to edit that list ( Thanks sUn ) and next to each car adding if that prize car is useful or not, like do you need that prize car to enter another race or championship.
One obvious example to me is the Mitsubishi concept ( you know, the one with moving flaps like an airplane ), so far I didn,t find any race that absolutely requires it.
Imho, there are too much crappy concept prize cars in GT4
Another example is the Mitsubishi concept car prize one get from winning the Mitsu Mirage races at the Mitsu dealer.

Biased turkey
Could it be possible to edit that list ( Thanks sUn ) and next to each car adding if that prize car is useful or not, like do you need that prize car to enter another race or championship.
One obvious example to me is the Mitsubishi concept ( you know, the one with moving flaps like an airplane ), so far I didn,t find any race that absolutely requires it.
Another example is the Mitsubishi concept car prize one get from winning the Mitsu Mirage races at the Mitsu dealer.

Make the list of which cars are "useless" and PM sUn to add it to the list.

I'll start Nike One 2022 - a great car that's fun to drive, as has been discussed in other threads, but sadly cannot be used in any race in the game.

How on earth do you get the Diahatsu Midget II to race in the Midget II races?
its the only one make race I have left and Ive checked every single list ive come accross on the net and it doesnt tell me how to get it, and I have checked both used showrooms plus the historic showrooms and still nothing
can anyone help me?

CraZcane
its the only one make race I have left and Ive checked every single list ive come accross on the net and it doesnt tell me how to get it, and I have checked both used showrooms plus the historic showrooms and still nothing
can anyone help me?

It can be found in the used late 90's sometimes :sly:

incredible
CraZcane
can anyone help me?
It can be found in the used late 90's sometimes :sly:

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt4/car_list/used_cars.php?id=107

jkrobby is the man.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

the_hodge_man
could sum1 put a pic of the peugeout 905 on here i adore that car but it is not on the Japanese version of gt4!
Someone posted pics in the thread you created in the photos daughter forum, there are also pics around post 72 of the LeMans Car photo thread. This is not the place for photo requests.

I just realized that the newer version of the Ford GT Gulf Race Car isn't up on the list, or is it just me. :confused: Is the newer one referred to as the FORD GT LM Edition '02?

Biased turkey
Edit: Here's the idea, I'll add the
attachment.php
to the cars that GTPlanet thinks are not worth it, and I'll put the
attachment.php
beside the cars GTPlanet thinks are worth winning. 👍

But then again this could make the list messy. Someone may think a specific car sucks, and another person may love it. :guilty:

But now that I think of it, this probably isn't such a good idea.

Attachments

• cold.png
    cold.png
    245 bytes · Views: 234
  • hot.png
    hot.png
    250 bytes · Views: 235
sUn
I just realized that the newer version of the Ford GT Gulf Race Car isn't up on the list, or is it just me. :confused: Is the newer one referred to as the FORD GT LM Edition '02?

Edit: Here's the idea, I'll add the
attachment.php
to the cars that GTPlanet thinks are not worth it, and I'll put the
attachment.php
beside the cars GTPlanet thinks are worth winning. 👍

But then again this could make the list messy. Someone may think a specific car sucks, and another person may love it. :guilty:

But now that I think of it, this probably isn't such a good idea.

Yeah that's it, it's a new GT just with the Gulf livery of the original GT40.

As for the list, what if you make a new list, leave the one on the first post, as is. especially since it's now linked on the GT4 mainpage. Add the list with arrows for cars that are REQUIRED in other races, and those that can be used but are not required. I'd suggest you create it as a word doc then pdf it and attach, or I can pdf it if you can't.

Back