[NA]GT4 Prize Car List

• Thread starter sUn
  • 268 comments
I've read through it 3 times. But where can I win the Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5 16V EVO (non DTM, street)

I've read through it 3 times. But where can I win the Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5 16V EVO (non DTM, street)
I'm not sure if the same applies to the NA version, but in the PAL you can buy it at the MB historic hall.

jplum1556
what car should i use for the sarthe 24 hour races. been trying to find a car to use but nothing is good enough
Anything with about 1000kg or less, around 900hp and good downforce... the ones below, especially if you get an additional turbo:

NISSAN GT-R Concept LM Race Car '02 (won it on Dream Car Championship - 7gears !)
NISSAN R92CP Race Car '92 (Fuji 1000km or used, and black, on day 694)
Minolta TOYOTA 88C-V Race Car '89 (El Captain 200 Miles)
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car '01 (Mission 20-24)
NISSAN R89C Race Car '89 (Mission 30-34)
NISSAN MOTUL PITWORK Z (JGTC) '04 (not the easiest... but possible. great handling. Japanese GT Championship)
MERCEDES-BENZ AMG CLK-GTR Race Car '98 (needs good tunning on diffs to turn a bit better. German Touring Car Championship)
BMW MacLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (also needs tuning on diffs to turn a bit better. Gran Turismo All Stars)
Jaguar XJ-R9 Race Car (50%: completion. really not one of my favorite...)
Mazda 878B (amazing machine. very, very fast, great handling. used, black on day 694)
Toyota Gt-One (used, black on day 694)
Nissan R390 (used, black on day 694)

Just remember to tune the suspension a bit high and soft so you don't melt the rear tires too much on the bumpy straight. That is, if you don't use traction control... like me!

And good luck. Those are the 2 remaining challenges left for me... 24h in that track argh!

hornet_burnout
Anything with about 1000kg or less, around 900hp and good downforce... the ones below, especially if you get an additional turbo:

NISSAN GT-R Concept LM Race Car '02 (won it on Dream Car Championship - 7gears !)
NISSAN R92CP Race Car '92 (Fuji 1000km or used, and black, on day 694)
Minolta TOYOTA 88C-V Race Car '89 (El Captain 200 Miles)
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car '01 (Mission 20-24)
NISSAN R89C Race Car '89 (Mission 30-34)
NISSAN MOTUL PITWORK Z (JGTC) '04 (not the easiest... but possible. great handling. Japanese GT Championship)
MERCEDES-BENZ AMG CLK-GTR Race Car '98 (needs good tunning on diffs to turn a bit better. German Touring Car Championship)
BMW MacLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (also needs tuning on diffs to turn a bit better. Gran Turismo All Stars)
Jaguar XJ-R9 Race Car (50%: completion. really not one of my favorite...)
Mazda 787B (amazing machine. very, very fast, great handling. used, black on day 694)
Toyota Gt-One (used, black on day 694)
Nissan R390 (used, black on day 694)

If you use any of those cars except the one's in red you'd better be prepared to drive most of this race yourself.

You can also use the Audi R8, BMW LMR, Pescarolos, Sauber C9, Bentley Speed 8.

Sti04
if you are lazy like me, just throw your F1 in there. Guarantee you to the victory land.

That'd be a mistake. The Minolta is a much better option, the F1 car requires gear ratio mods to hit a higher top speed, and even then seems to have a an aero wall when the LeMans cars can keep going.

dbartucci
That'd be a mistake. The Minolta is a much better option, the F1 car requires gear ratio mods to hit a higher top speed, and even then seems to have a an aero wall when the LeMans cars can keep going.

Yup. F1 is a nightmare in LeMans. You have to remove all downforce wich afects cornering speed, and even with minimum downforce, it get's passed by all LM in the big straight.

And I belive the Toyota GT-One or Nissan R390 racing cars will do it as well in B-Spec.

jplum1556
what car should i use for the sarthe 24 hour races. been trying to find a car to use but nothing is good enough

i used the f1 on the sarthe 24hr with stock settings just no traction control and finished 20+ laps ahead...the car is slow on the strait but makes up the time plus some on the turns....vary good car for all the endurance races

opendriver19a
8 GREARS!

Yes, but you can't race it. Isn't that the worse thing of all, racing your ass off to get a lisence done and then realise that you can't use the car you won to race with? This angers X-Othermic.

Is it just me, or are a bunch of people bumping up dead threads to say well known facts?

@ petrol head - It says that on the first post of this thread, at the end of that post.

:crazy:

F310B
Whoever gets to 75% and 100% first to find out what the prize cars are gets a pat on the back from me!

Wait, there's no Peugot 905 on that list. Is it buyable? If not, then that would surely mean the 75% and 100% cars are the 905 and C9, in no particular order.
I'm at 78% & there was no car for 75%

:)Win the sauber in Formula GT, Extreme Hall:)

:( woops, sorry mods, didn't mean to double post :(

Well since ÄŁPĨЙΣ brought this back up, here's a little file I have. I made the list into a .wps file, so it can be printable. I doubt this will be of any use, but I've had this file laying around on my computer so I thought I'd share it. Hope SOMEONE likes it. :)

Its in the attatchment...👍

Attachments

• GT4 PRIZE CAR LIST -- NORTH AMERICAN VERSION.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 34
Back