NASCAR '14: Custom Schemes/Paint Booth Discussion Thread

Nascarfan1400 #80 RHEEM/K&N Chevy
image.jpg
image.jpg

Working on a few more: Coming up soon!

EDIT: Sorry Guys, trying to make some more cars for my career, but I'm not getting sponsors I want! Wha! Lol hang tight!

Last edited:
Here's a new one, had to make the Combos logo. Hope you like! Really like the swoop. Took about an hour.

nascarfan1400 #80 Combos Chevy
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

By the way...

I'd like to be clear, anybody can post schemes, constructive criticism, and comments here. It's for everyone! :)👍

New scheme! :D
Based loosely off of Dale Jarret's old car, for the front anyways. Really happy with how it turned out! 👍
nascarfan1400 #80 UPS/The Home Depot Chevy
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Sorry for the first shot being grainy, here's another look at the front.
image.jpg

Hah! Looks awesome!

Why was PS3 harder? I don't have an issue with it.
Idk after seeing what people were doing with the PC version I guess I just presumed it was more difficult on the console. The bugs and quirks are really what makes it a pain!

Did a couple more today... the #94 for my 6yo in single player and my #23 career car :sly:

20140721_161629.jpg
20140721_161610.jpg
20140721_161533.jpg

Amazing how some of the "photos" look better if you just take a picture of the screen lol but at the same time you cant see all the texture I put in the orange, oh well. The res is just blech in this game :(

Last edited:
Idk after seeing what people were doing with the PC version I guess I just presumed it was more difficult on the console. The bugs and quirks are really what makes it a pain!

Did a couple more today... the #94 for my 6yo in single player and my #23 career car :sly:

View attachment 190206 View attachment 190210 View attachment 190213

Amazing hiw some of the "photos" look better if you just take a picture of the screen lol. The res is just blech in this game :(
Both are awesome! :)

Can I see some more shots of the 23?

Thanks for the compliments :cheers:. I love your #3 cars.

I have more shots of the 23 just didn't get to snap or export more since the 9yo was bugging me to get on lol.

I'll try to get some of the actual pics up tonight.

How did I not find this thread before? Anyway I made some furry-themed ones. :P

These two are about the same:
Car 1 View attachment 194738 View attachment 194739

Car 2View attachment 194741

But wow you guys are really good. :embarrassed:
Nice I've been itching to do something with bright green lately. Maybe this will finally push me to do it lol.

On a side note... damn what does it take to make a car loose in on this game! Best I've got so far is major brake bias and trailbrake it. Seems like none of the setting I'm trying are suiting my style. Admittedly I am not a tuner though. I rarely do ANY tuning at all in GT so the fact I meed to do it at all is annoying lol

Nice I've been itching to do something with bright green lately. Maybe this will finally push me to do it lol.

On a side note... damn what does it take to make a car loose in on this game! Best I've got so far is major brake bias and trailbrake it. Seems like none of the setting I'm trying are suiting my style. Admittedly I am not a tuner though. I rarely do ANY tuning at all in GT so the fact I meed to do it at all is annoying lol
Auto Club- Full throttle after apex. SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Latest Posts

Back