NASCAR 2012 Thread

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 9,370 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live about a half hour from the track doesn't seem like it'll rain, but who knows.
Could be that the rain may hold off just enough that we can get a few laps in. Based on the radar, though, I can't imagine it's going to halfway.

Could be that the rain may hold off just enough that we can get a few laps in. Based on the radar, though, I can't imagine it's going to halfway.

Hmm Jeff needs to make his way up to the front quickly then.

Rutledge Wood just shared to the world that Tony Stewart was in the marching band.
"I'm gonna kick your.. uh.." Sounded like he knew he couldn't say that on TV. lol. But he said it with a smile.

Meanwhile, when they interview another driver about half-a-minute after that, you see Tony play-punching Rutledge behind them.

That cracked me up.

Rutledge Wood just shared to the world that Tony Stewart was in the marching band.
"I'm gonna kick your.. uh.." Sounded like he knew he couldn't say that on TV. lol. But he said it with a smile.

Meanwhile, when they interview another driver about half-a-minute after that, you see Tony play-punching Rutledge behind them.

That cracked me up.

That's Three-Time for ya!

Pretty sure all the teams have their Martinsville cars in their shops ready to go at a moment's notice. Plus, it's only a couple hours drive from Charlotte to Martinsville.

Definitely not a tight schedule like it was from Daytona to Phoenix.

Exactly.

The #78 team have it best. They can just swing by their shop and change out the cars, then head east.

That's Three-Time for ya!

:rolleyes:

A bit cloudy and a little windy. The Doppler shows the rain going right past the track, but who knows.

I have good timing, I literally changed the channel from IndyCar after the race to "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity!" at the exact second! :sly:

I have good timing, I literally changed the channel from IndyCar after the race to "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity!" at the exact second! :sly:
I waited for the interview. Switched it back, barely caught Lap 8 and then a commercial. I already had enough of those on ABC. 👎

I live about a half hour from the track doesn't seem like it'll rain, but who knows.

Can you hear the thunder?

400 miles of Fontana fun - gosh, I would be right there at the track if I lived that close.

Interesting comment from JJ: "There's my side, there's NASCAR's side, and there's the truth."

Here's hoping not too many are doing a rain dance.:)
Tony vs Kyle for now.

Last edited:
You are one tired guy, aren't you? :lol: Just kidding.

C'mon #24 pass Johnson.

EDIT: In 4th!

Can someone send a link to the Cup race? I would be watching it from my My Roxio program but my capture card suddenly decided to die me, Piece of 🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back