NASCAR 2012 Thread

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 9,370 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow both of my least favorite drivers fighting for the lead. [sarcasm]How enjoyable and great![/sarcasm]

EDIT: Prediction time! The #14 is going to win, no doubt.

Last edited:
Still a ways for the fat lady to come out and sing, Stormtrooper, just the halfway mark. Don't give up hope!

5 wide racing can be boring.. . .

JJ in the lead now. And then Gordon. And now Tony takes it again. And the Gasman sniffing too much gas!

Still a ways for the fat lady to come out and sing, Stormtrooper, just the halfway mark. Don't give up hope!

5 wide racing can be boring.. . .

It's just my prediction. I am hoping for Gordon to get into first and win the race but in my opinion the odds are in Stewart's favor.

Oh wait, when I predict something it always never happens. Not as bad as Outlaw's predictions, though! :lol:

Brad K. and Gordon with pit road penalties. :ouch:

My voodoo magic crystal ball predicts the next caution is for rain.

This just isn't the way Gordon wanted to start the season. :(

In 18th and a lap down. Please let a caution come out so he can get the lucky dog and get back up there.

Shame, Jeff was doing great today.

He was. Shame. Whether bad luck, bad timing, or bad focus, he didn't need that. Hope he recovers. Still a ways to go - and anything can happen. Sometimes we only know the winner for sure at the last 1000th of a second.

First caution......with 76 to go and only a full GT5 room amount of cars on the lead lap.....

What's with all these cockpit contraptions?

A neck sleeve or something, and big cushioned things in front of the driver's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back