Nascar Help!!

• Thread starter lbishov1
  • 9 comments
United States
clementon/nj/usa
karter995
Before update 1.09 I had a reasonably good tune for Daytona. I was running low 44's occasionally hitting 43.8's. Now, after the update i cant even get onto the 45's. Can anyone out there give me a ballpark trans and suspension set up? Thanks much in advance.

changes were made in 1.09 to rear heavy cars and FR cars. all of my FR tunes were slower after 1.09. 45's may be the new norm. are the other racers leaving you behind or are they slower too ?

changes were made in 1.09 to rear heavy cars and FR cars. all of my FR tunes were slower after 1.09. 45's may be the new norm. are the other racers leaving you behind or are they slower too ?[/quote

The new fast times range from 43.9 to 44.2 ,all i will say is dont add camber to the car it slows you down too much

Before update 1.09 I had a reasonably good tune for Daytona. I was running low 44's occasionally hitting 43.8's. Now, after the update i cant even get onto the 45's. Can anyone out there give me a ballpark trans and suspension set up? Thanks much in advance.
45's may be the new norm. are the other racers leaving you behind or are they slower too ?
45's is a bit slow, I'm doing 44.1's, but his car, unlike mine, might be driveable.

what lap times solo did you manage?

@killerjimbag
Can I add you too? your tunes helped me out a lot when I started GT6 NASCAR, but now even 95/95 Ride height doesn't help with the handling...

45's is a bit slow, I'm doing 44.1's, but his car, unlike mine, might be driveable.

@killerjimbag
Can I add you too? your tunes helped me out a lot when I started GT6 NASCAR, but now even 95/95 Ride height doesn't help with the handling...

I can't remember, but I think low 45's solo.
I don't do much NASCAR, the tune was for someone else.

@killerjimbag
Yes you can add me also

Back