Need car: 600PP/450hp/1300kgs Street

• Thread starter SebiGT89
  • 6 comments
Argentina
Argentina
sebigt89
Hello best gt6 tuners of the world!! Im desperate to catch some friends wich who I race online. The point is I created a original gt class with this regulations: Street only (no visions, no Tuning cars- with this Im refearing to Amamiya Rx7 FD,zonda R, Ferrari fxx, all spoons, muggen, nismo, etc) full tuned at 450hp, 1300kg and 600 pp. The cars MUST be premiums, in order to put the drivers number on it. Wings, flat floors, wheels all are accepted.

Things were great and super close to each others, but suddenly a few drivers put their hands on the BMW M5... And nobody has a chance now, so Im comming here to ask for a car that could beat those monsters!!

References: Grand Valley SpeedWay: BMW M5 best time : 1.45.153 (online)
We race with ABS and the ¿antispin? enbled.

I want to see all options before forbid the M5. And I dont want to use the M5. So please tell me if you beat this time, the car you use and the setup for it!

Thank you all!!!

Hello best gt6 tuners of the world!! Im desperate to catch some friends wich who I race online. The point is I created a original gt class with this regulations: Street only (no visions, no Tuning cars- with this Im refearing to Amamiya Rx7 FD,zonda R, Ferrari fxx, all spoons, muggen, nismo, etc) full tuned at 450hp, 1300kg and 600 pp. The cars MUST be premiums, in order to put the drivers number on it. Wings, flat floors, wheels all are accepted.

Things were great and super close to each others, but suddenly a few drivers put their hands on the BMW M5... And nobody has a chance now, so Im comming here to ask for a car that could beat those monsters!!

References: Grand Valley SpeedWay: BMW M5 best time : 1.45.153 (online)
We race with ABS and the ¿antispin? enbled.

I want to see all options before forbid the M5. And I dont want to use the M5. So please tell me if you beat this time, the car you use and the setup for it!

Thank you all!!!
Your requested specs don't add up. Exsample M5 '05 450 HP 1374 kg (full weight redux), is 527 PP, btw it's detuned to 450HP
fully tuned, 589 PP 716HP, 1374 kg.
how are the rooms limited? PP or power & weight? if it's power and weight than it's just going to come down what car has the PD ghost effect giving it better handling.
it's PP limited than tracks like GVS are going to benifit from higher weight with more power. While tracks like Cote de Azure will benifit from lighter more nimbil cars.
Going to need more information to find a car(s) that can compete with the M5.

any car wich fits the limitations is allowed, a premium street car with 450hp, 1300kgs, and a PP limit of 600, doesnt matter
Your requested specs don't add up. Exsample M5 '05 450 HP 1374 kg (full weight redux), is 527 PP, btw it's detuned to 450HP
fully tuned, 589 PP 716HP, 1374 kg.
how are the rooms limited? PP or power & weight? if it's power and weight than it's just going to come down what car has the PD ghost effect giving it better handling.
it's PP limited than tracks like GVS are going to benifit from higher weight with more power. While tracks like Cote de Azure will benifit from lighter more nimbil cars.
Going to need more information to find a car(s) that can compete with the M5.

Any (as I already say) premium street car, with 450kgs, 1300kgs and a top of 600 PP. I think no street car could reach 600PP with that power/weight regulations, but if in the future PD releases a new car and when you drop it or pull up to reach 450/1300 you have to be aware not to get over 600PP.

About tracks: world circuits: spa, suzuka, nurburgring D, tsukuba,
original circuits: GV speedway, SSR5, tokio, madrid,

it is better explained?

So basically 450hp and 1300kg and 600pp cap if it so happens to get that high somehow.And it looks like most tracks are higher speed type tracks. Are you allowed to change tunes between tracks? If yes it would be doable to make a competivie car that's not an M5, flat floor and front wing would be a big help to keep it glued to the ground with the power weight limits the pp hit is no factor just the speed loss on the high speed tracks might hurt. Look through the garages you will probably find what you Need already built. Be advised most tunes set a pp and go for that so you will just need to look around. I will see what I can find in game but will be several days till I can get another chance to play for the weekdays Tuesday I think is my next day I can play.

Back