Need for Speed: Undercover Confirmed Cars

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 297 comments
I'm sick of that M3 now. I hope that car has absolutely nothing to do with the career mode, and I hope it's only a bonus which you unlock or whatever.

The PS2 game is looking f*&^%d UP! Here's part of the car list (all that jefffan at GFAQs has unlocked so far):

67 Camaro(beginner car)
Porsche Cayman S
CLK 500
RX-7
350Z(this car owns)
Elise
Musttgan GT
Volkswago R32
RX-8
Rnault Clio
INfinity G35
MazdaSpeed 3
GT500(67)
Plymouth HemiCuda
Dodge Charger and Challenger(old versions of both. Challenger is a beginner car)
240sx(begginner car)
Eclispe(new version, beginner car))

Last edited:
PS2 car list update:

jefffan
R34 Skyline(not newer version)
Lancer Evo IX MR Edition
SRT-8 Charger
Supra
Chrysler 300

*Update 3*

jefffan
SL65 AMG
Aston Martin DB9
Camaro Concept(I bet you guys are happy about that :))
Challenger(2008)

Last edited:
I really think the PS2 version will be a bit 'half-assed' if you will, since the game will be made for the PS3/360. The carlist looks kind of...bad.

Another PS2 car list update:

benfri72 @ GFAQs
I used ar max to open up all cars - and saw that there's no 2008 Volkswagen Scirocco!??
what happened EA? plus, yes the 2006 Koenigsegg CCX is available in the ps2 version for career mode (costs about 250,000). plus, no 2006 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 in ps2 version! the 2009 Nissan 370Z (Z34) is present and looks good! the 2008 Shelby GT500KR (new knight
rider car) ain't in the game

Ya, EA didn't include random cars last time in Carbon aswell, so that only completes my point that EA is trying to bring out crappy games out quicker.

That video is NFS Carbon. Typical corny intros, exact same starting cars, exact same menu fonts, and almost the same car lists. I'm seriously not even going to consider it.

Oh and now you get money for ramming stuff? And the city is just like NFS:U2 in day time. NFS has just become fail, I think it's time for MC and TDU to take over. I'll have a punt that TDU took off where NFS left.

Agreed it's like going back in time. It seems exactly like Carbon but in daytime. I'm not impressed.

It's looking MUCH better than ProStreet, so I really don't mind the move back to the open road. As long as the driving physics feel more natural than in PS, I'm good.

PS2 car list update:

jefffan
67 Camaro(beginner car)
Porsche Cayman S
CLK 500
RX-7
350Z(this car owns)
Elise
Musttgan GT
Volkswago R32
RX-8
Rnault Clio
INfinity G35
MazdaSpeed 3
GT500(67)
Plymouth HemiCuda
Dodge Charger and Challenger(old versions of both. Challenger is a beginner car)
240sx(begginner car)
Eclispe(new version, beginner car))
R34 Skyline(not newer version)
Lancer Evo IX MR Edition
SRT-8 Charger
Supra
Chrysler 300
SL65 AMG
Aston Martin DB9
Camaro Concept(I bet you guys are happy about that :))
Challenger(2008)
Ford GT
Carrara GT
SLR Mclearan
911 GT2
Corvette Z06
LP640
CCX
Zonda
Base 911 Turbo
Gallardo
Viper SRT-10
Gallardo(cop car. can't upgrade)
Mustang(cop car(can't upgrade)
911 GT2(cop car. can't upgrade

Considering the level of criticism this has so far recieved, unless I'm mightily impressed with a demo I'm not touching it.Apparently the open world has almost no use in the game, you don't drive to anything, everything has to be done via menu's. There's no cross traffic in races at the tracks are closed so any traffic on the course follows the course forwards or backwards only. The autosculpt doesn't have any effect on the performance. If you have most wanted and/or carbon I just don't see the point in this game which looks to be worse than both of thoes.

Keep in mind most of the people criticizing it here haven't even played it.

I think you get *points* like in UC2, not money for ramming stuff.

I think people are over criticizing This game alittle. I'm going to buy it because in most cases no matter how terrible a game is, I can still find something that I like or that I think is fun. An example is Pro Street, I think almost everyone hated it, but I thought it was fun to take the most sucktastic cars in the game and make them beat the car out of the other cars, like when I used a Viper for Grip and one of the funnest things to was to race Ryo in the final Tokyo race, turn around and ram him on the backstreach going 200mph and Yell "OWEND EMO BOY!!!" When I totaled him and my Viper could still run. No maker how good or bad this game is I still think I can find something good/fun about it no mater how pathatic it is.

i know your post was getting dusty, but, no G Wizz... it's electric, how the F are you gonna modify it? put an ADtranz rapid transit train traction motor in it?? no, you need the smart fortwo passion coupe. i'd drive it. i'm even saving up for one(blue w/ a silver tridion)

--EDIT--

I like bikes, but Midnight Club 3 kinda scared me away from wanting them in arcade racers. I could add them though. Here's to hoping that if they make it in, EA does a good job with the physics :cheers:

*EDIT*

Added:

Ducati 1098 '08
Ducati 999R '06
Ducati Desmosedici GP7 '07
Ducati Desmosedici RR '07
Harley Davidson VRSCX '07
Honda CBR1000RR '08
Kawasaki Ninja 650R '08
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 '08
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR '06
KTM 1190 RC8 '08
Suzuki GSX-R1000
Triumph Rocket III '08
Yamaha YZF-R1 '08

if they add bikes(as a DLC or something), i really want to see that honda CBR, but the GSX-R1000 was the only gixxer you could think of? no Hayabusa(はやぶさ)??

Last edited:
Agreed it's like going back in time. It seems exactly like Carbon but in daytime. I'm not impressed.

A lot of the mountain roads in Carbon give me NFSU2 deja vu.

That said, I only notice that good roads were carried over... Many good parts in city were copied as well, such as a hairpin with a road, a shortcut, and a longcut, and a combo of right-angle turns with a diagonal shortcut. Both are lovely situations where the cut isn't definitevely better or worse, and I'm happy they carried both over.

But copying a whole bleeding map?! Fail.

Speaking of which, I've just retrieved NFSU2. I'm playing Carbon, and it just occured to me that I may as well go for the game that began the -slightly failish- format.

Finally finished the campaign last night (about 15 hours so far) but still have a lot of side races to do. I have to say this game actually turned out very good. Its the closest game to NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 of the entire series and its easily one of the best games they have made in years.
Overall I would give this at least an 8.5/10. If you liked NFS:Hot Pursuit 2 or Most Wanted then you will probably like this game.

Its not that bad but it aint great...

Im on 63% about 3 hours play I think...

Just bought a Lambo Gallardo and its lime green with a race body. Its plain but effective lol

negitive why cant I use the arrow buttons for steer? when racing I always use the D pad...

Back