Need Help with Kart 125 Shifter

• Thread starter malogos
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
So I've taken first in every Kart race except for the final one: The Gran Turismo arena with the shifter karts. I don't understand why karting is in a GT game in the first place, but of course it's the last thing in my way before full stars on iA.

Does anyone have useful transmission and balance settings for this track? I've done it for hours and every lap I'm still losing time on the leader every lap with 27.5s laps.

Last edited:
So I've taken first in every Kart race except for the final one: The Gran Turismo arena with the shifter karts. I don't understand why karting is in a GT game in the first place, but of course it's the last thing in my way before full stars on iA.

Does anyone have useful transmission and balance settings for this track? I've done it for hours and every lap I'm still losing time on the leader every lap with 27.5s laps.
Karting is in the game because it's where most racing drivers start their career. I set my transmission to 93 mph. See if that works.

Karting and nascar are feats of endurance. Not for the race length but for frustration length. The AI are stuck to the track but you, oh no, you are resigned to having tyres made of ball bearings if you dare turn the wheel at speed!

max speed set at 118
1 st gear 2.283
2nd gear 2.142
3rd gear 1.595
4th gear 1.245
5th gear 1.014
6th gear 0.863
final 4.373

i was having trouble with tranny too and guy i was racing online was kind enough to pass me those so paying it forward brother

Having just golded it, I thought I can give some advice.
Set transmission to 93 max speed. Since these karts have front brakes and you cannot adjust bias, you will have a hard time just turning in normally. What you need to do to tackle the tight corners properly is literally chuck the kart into the corner - turn hard towards the corner and let the kart pivot through the corner. While useful to increase the pivot, be careful with the throttle as you pivot through as these things are so easy to spin out.
Words alone is tricky to explain but give it a try on your own and I'm sure you can nail it.

This is a hard one lads but i did it in the end after loads of tries.i have platinum on gt6 now.

Back