New gt4 scans *56K*

• Thread starter cobragt
  • 91 comments
I can't use that site you suggested because the pics are 2000 kb and that site's limit is lower than that. I have photobucket but since the pics are huge, photobucket will desize them. The pics will be abit small and hard to read.

Come on guys it's not THAT hard to copy and paste a link is it. Would you rather go out and buy the mags yourself.

I'm gonna have to agree with live4speed you guys are spoiled, lazy and a bunch of complainers... suck it up and copy and paste. I'm on dial up so this is better than waiting for large pics to load... :rolleyes:

VipFREAK
I'm gonna have to agree with live4speed you guys are spoiled, lazy and a bunch of complainers... suck it up and copy and paste. I'm on dial up so this is better than waiting for large pics to load... :rolleyes:
Welcome to the GT4 forum.

Darin
Well, find something different than Angelfire. AngelFire images don't last long.

What? They will last as long as CobraGt leaves them up there.

I can't believe you complain about copying and pasting when you clearly have enough time on your hands to fart around and copy paste a whole waste of space!

And Cobra the pics are at 150dpi, you could easily resample them to 75dpi and they would be half the size and still readable.

Tacet_Blue
What? They will last as long as CobraGt leaves them up there.

I can't believe you complain about copying and pasting when you clearly have enough time on your hands to fart around and copy paste a whole waste of space!

And Cobra the pics are at 150dpi, you could easily resample them to 75dpi and they would be half the size and still readable.

I can't see them...

I get that Angel Fire image..

Darin
I can't see them...

I get that Angel Fire image..

:lol: Are you kidding. Copy the link on the first post and paste it into a new instance of a browser, like everyone else was saying...you know "copy paste", please don't do that stupid paste thing again :)

Angelfire doesn't allow third party hosting.

The Vanishing Boy
Nice job Egghead!!!

Angel Fire suck.

actually, the behavior of the host was expected.

when you clicked on the links, the webserver(s) over at AngelFire noticed the referrer string had "gtplanet.net". the host blocked the download because they are preventing hot-linking (i.e., bandwidth theft). the copy-and-paste of the links works because the referrer string your browser sent out was blank so the AngelFire host allowed the download of the image(s).

Hmm....nobody uses sticks while driving?!...
they seem to fairly accurate and solid...
unless build quality deferrs from controller to controller

cause I'm very used to playing on the sticks then to use pressure on d-pads...very usefull for drifting

I have never driven with the sticks (musrooms). I just use the buttons to steer and accelerate.....I don't know why but I feel more in control that way on the DS2.

robin2223
I have never driven with the sticks (musrooms). I just use the buttons to steer and accelerate.....I don't know why but I feel more in control that way on the DS2.
me too, for most racing games I use the analog stick to steer, but with GT its diferent, its more acurate with the D-pad.

I use them to steer but with buttons it's quicker to brake and accelerate than the sticks... altho it would appear that maybe this might hinder things in the future... But we shall see...

C.

Back