New Road Rash game

Gran Turismo ™ , there is no possibility to drive a cop or opponents moto in Road Rash. It's a joke of your cousin, as a rumour of stage fatality in Mortal Kombat 2 in the Living Forest (MK 9 had this rumour to come true though :))

Almost 300 signs at this time. Needed help with a link to a petition on Twitter and Facebook.

Road Rash petition.

Next generation of games are coming, PS4 announced, Unreal Engine 4 coming true, it's time for Road Rash to reborn.

I grew up on games like Road Rash. I would help crowdfund that project. However, it needs to handled carefully, and with kid gloves. Unlike the NFS series as of late.

Dan Geisler the main programmer and co-designer of Road Rash, want to make a new game in this series.

Link to this information
News about it

Keep signing the petition, it may help him get the copyrights from EA.

Also, Trip Hawkins now know about petition and he personally informed by e-mail about it. He answered "Good luck with it! I've always loved Road Rash too"

Ah, the more sign-ups they get, the more value is placed on the brand, and the less likely it is that EA would loose themselves of the name. So..... it's sign up to achieve the opposite of the intention? Why not just start something begging for a Road Rash style game? Does the name really mean that much?

LeMansAid, of course the name is nothing if somebody create a game better than Road Rash, but for this time we only have RR.
A petition trying to get attention to this game, it have different options for EA to decide what to do.

Still don't believe in Road Rash reborn? I've got something for all of you.
Message about Road Rash petition from Dan Geisler.

For me this message means, that he want to make a new Road Rash and nothing change his mind. What do you think?
p.s. you can read more about his work on classical parts of Road Rash on Reddit.

Road Redemption is interesting and in spirit of Road Rash, but not the same. Hope they do it well.
But I'm still waiting more for the Road Rash from Dan Geisler team, which now includes a lot of people that worked on original series.

Dan Geisler is about to finish the preparation for new Road Rash announcement! He's now working on soundtrack and already get some great content and media for it!
So, please, support the petition.

Road Redemption's Kickstarter has just finished at $173,803 out of the target $160,000. That means it didn't reach any of the stretch goals ($178,000 for a 360 port, $198,000 for Oculus Rift support), but at least it's been funded! Looks like fun.

Here is the NEWS about true Road Rash sequel!!!

Dan Geisler raised his activity on twitter and we get next info:

1) Working title of the project : Hard Rider: Back in the Saddle (cause still no rights for Road Rash from EA, you may sign the petition though).
2) Title track is : VENREZ Sell The Lie: Yesterday Has Gone
You can visit a link to listen it:
http://venreztheband.com/music/sell-lie-26

3) Dan might to upload the intro dialog he recorded soon, so people can have a taste of what to expect
4) The story is awesome, and the gameplay doesn't just raise the bar, it takes it and beats you with it

At this time Dan Geisler is selecting music for soundtrack. Visit his twitter to let him make the right decision
Link: https://twitter.com/dangeislersr

Awesome news. As long as it doesn't add a convoluted* story and stupid guns like that Road Redemption, then a true sequel to Rash will be upon us.

*The original 90s premise is more than enough story.

VXR
Awesome news. As long as it doesn't add a convoluted* story and stupid guns like that Road Redemption, then a true sequel to Rash will be upon us.

*The original 90s premise is more than enough story.

I agree with you. Killings with katana blade is not for Road Rash it's preferable for Motogeddon game. And a simple story will be enough, cause this game is for entertainment. Let's wait :) I believe that everything will be cool!

Dan Geisler posted an logo image of Hard Rider in his twitter.

BL8nJEkCEAAAWVz.jpg

This is the work in progress.

Road Redemption's Kickstarter has just finished at $173,803 out of the target $160,000. That means it didn't reach any of the stretch goals ($178,000 for a 360 port, $198,000 for Oculus Rift support), but at least it's been funded! Looks like fun.

Actually the kickstarter page says they have raised enough funds for the Xbox 360 and Oculus Rift. They must of made enough by PayPal to do this.

@Smoke&Slide: Road Redemption is being made by DarkSeas Games

Hi Author, who is making Road Redemption may i ask ?.Or is this being made by a different company ?.

Nath.

Road Redemption is maded by other then Dan Geisler company. This is two different games. Too bad, Dan Geisler failed with it's decision to make a sequel to Road Rash with a different name. He tried, but lose. But the good news we now have a Road Redemption, which is looks not so bad (go look on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/300380/). For me - it's not Road Rash, but we have nothing but this game.
Anyway, the petition is now reopened. over 660 voices by now. You may support it.

Latest Posts

Back