Nissan Connect NISMO plus and 2015 GTR NISMO coming to GT6 in June?

• Thread starter MCNAGTROC
  • 352 comments
Haha MC, I see gtrlife has been keeping you busy.

I don't even know how the Compact Flash reader works in my '09, nevermind this USB GT6 GPS thing.

There is no update during maintenance after all, but,

It says "今週いよいよ開始です!" on description, which means "will start this week!".
So I'm sure update will arrive sometime in this week and I guess when it comes we get NISMO-R.
I don't know why they didn't write that in English:confused:.
I don't think we're getting the Nismo GT-R however :(

I think I'd have a heart attack if they released a GT-R and Kaz didn't add it to the game!

for sure!!

14836684391_420ffa8c63_b.jpg

Haha MC, I see gtrlife has been keeping you busy.

I don't even know how the Compact Flash reader works in my '09, nevermind this USB GT6 GPS thing.

yeah it has for better or for worse! I still make it over here regularly though. especially when it has to do with stuff like this

I figured out after looking at the video a few times.. that GT6 USB port is in the armrest next to the standard USB ( used for music that replaced the compact flash in 2012)

its going to require a GT6 app too and that is supposed to be out this fall according to the JDM press release..but we all know how that goes

There is no update during maintenance after all, but,

It says "今週いよいよ開始です!" on description, which means "will start this week!".
So I'm sure update will arrive sometime in this week and I guess when it comes we get NISMO-R.
I don't know why they didn't write that in English:confused:.

And then they said "今秋" (not "今週") on their twitter.
https://twitter.com/NissanJP/status/502057319127982080

"今秋" meaning "this fall" and both have actually same pronounce. Maybe youtube one is just some sort of typo.
I'm getting annoying with my own country language now. :( They screwed up me again. :banghead:

I hope this gets into GT6, all the signs are telling me its coming soon, I would be surprised if it didn't make it, it is a GTR after all lol, looking to be the freshest R35 so far and mighty worthy of GT6. KAZ next to a GTAcadamy edition, plus the "Connect" seems directly in reference to connecting the real car to our virtual world.

the Japanese press release says both summer and fall for different features

summer for the part to use data from the USB stick to make a GT6 replay ( this would make me think the car is coming sooner than later)

fall for the data analysis using a yet to be released GT6 phone app

GT Academy just posted a video on their facebook https://www.facebook.com/GTAcademy?fref=nf
in which Kaz says that the car is completed and will be available soon. How he defines soon is another question!

Just saw it on Facebook. Can't wait to drive the Nismo! Wonder if it's just the 'normal' GT-R Nismo or if they will include the N Attack version too - maybe in the same camo as the one which set the record at the Nürburgring.

I wouldn't actually mind a regular 2015 GT-R in GT6, the updated headlights look awesome. Since the Nismo has those lights it wouldn't be too much work to update the '12.

I love the GT-R, and honestly to those repeating the OH NO! MORE SKYLINES phrases, you chose the wrong game if you dislike them.

Back