Nissan Connect NISMO plus and 2015 GTR NISMO coming to GT6 in June?

• Thread starter MCNAGTROC
  • 352 comments
Nissan just tweeted the car is now out to download

So the update has to be any time now

I wouldnt get too excited yet... Nissan marketing team might have gone out on a limb and spoke ahead of time for PD...

I find it strange...

Is Nissan now telling what PD/ Kaz should be doing with the game...
Sony is closer to PD than Nisan is...

horsecart2.png

I will only believe once i see it...

Right now its just words put out there even before Kaz open his mouth...

I wouldnt get too excited yet... Nissan marketing team might have gone out on a limb and spoke ahead of time for PD...

I find it strange...

horsecart2.png

Thanks for cooling my head. I was starting to get a little bit ahead of myself after seeing this tweet

You know what's painful? When the developer unofficially announces that one car is ready to be on the game, but gives no date, meaning that no one knows how long it will take for the car to be available. Now, the problem her is the fact that the car is technically already in the game, and it just requires some minor modeling and handling differences.

And I'm not saying because I want this car in the game (because honestly I don't really care that much for it), I'm saying it because if it takes PD this long to put a car in the game that technically is already in the game, then all our hope for new REAL(I say real because of VGT) cars has been shattered to pieces.

Honestly, I'm in a dire urge for a car fix right now, and I'm heavily considering to throw everything at an Xbox One and Forza 5. It would be my most irresponsible purchase of the year since I'm almost certain the game won't entertain me for more than a couple of months, but it's obvious that PD won't deliver anymore.

You won't regret it. 👍 In Forza 4, I'd spend hours on end in the livery editor alone just designing cars. Also browsing the community checking out other people's liveries and skins and sometimes even purchasing some. Forza's community features is top notch in my opinion, I absolutely love it.

I find it strange...

horsecart2.png

I'm pretty sure red bull made the red bull ring content announcement for GT6, no? Or is my memory serving me incorrectly?

Did we get that update at midnight EST on Friday or was it midnight thursday? Can't remember now.

Something tells me PD ran into something and couldn't release the machine (And the rest of the stuff that comes with it) today.

Back