Nissan GT-R NISMO isn't in game (edit) Lobby is now closed please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
England
Burnham-on-sea
MatthewNelson
Playstation has recently announced that the Nissan GT-R Nismo has been added to the game as of players have checked for updates and the car hasn't appeared on the game.

So, has there been any leaks that Playstation has confirmed it or is it just a joke?

Playstation has recently announced that the Nissan GT-R Nismo has been added to the game as of players have checked for updates and the car hasn't appeared on the game.

So, has there been any leaks that Playstation has confirmed it or is it just a joke?
Nissan UK erroneously published a press release that was put out on Thursday, but I'm not aware of Playstation doing the same.

Playstation, as far as I know, haven't said anything along the lines of that. Nissan posted a status about it on Facebook/Twitter but shortly after, took it down. Several car sites have also reported on it.
EDIT- Tree'd

Playstation, as far as I know, haven't said anything along the lines of that. Nissan posted a status about it on Facebook/Twitter but shortly after, took it down. Several car sites have also reported on it.
EDIT- Tree'd

It's still on Facebook and Nissan have said "we're trying to get more information for you and will send you an update as soon as possible. Thanks. ^HT"

It's still on Facebook and Nissan have said "we're trying to get more information for you and will send you an update as soon as possible. Thanks. ^HT"
Ok, haven't heard to much about it since it was posted so I was going off of what I knew at the current point in time.

@NW48 this is how it looks at the moment:

cap.png

if it's tomorrow thn *rage* because: Work.
think positive; As soon as you're home from work most people have already downloaded it so the servers will be less busy and you won't have to wait so long for the download :sly:

think positive; As soon as you're home from work most people have already downloaded it so the servers will be less busy and you won't have to wait so long for the download :sly:
Sadly my internet connection is mega slow so it'll be the day after tomorrow for me lol

0.70 mb/s if you were wondering

Sadly my internet connection is mega slow so it'll be the day after tomorrow for me lol

0.70 mb/s if you were wondering
whoah and i thought we were behind in online service here in italy O_o

i feel you bro! :D (nominal 7mb/s connection more realistically 4.5-5)

unless I move my entire gaming set-up downstairs so i can connect to my work pc internet cable ...

than it's 96 mb/s :D

(and i know 'bro' is for everybody but i'm a girl who don't really like being called a bro)
Are you running off a 3G/HSPA connection for gaming?

unless I move my entire gaming set-up downstairs so i can connect to my work pc internet cable ...

than it's 96 mb/s :D

(and i know 'bro' is for everybody but i'm a girl who don't really like being called a bro)

If your speed is that low because a WiFi signal is having to travel too far or through too much, really long ethernet cables are cheap to buy. I have two 15 meter ethernet cables running from my PS3 and PC to the router, as the living room is in a seperated section of the building from the bedrooms, and they work fine. I still get my internet connection's maximum speed (130mbps). For half of that distance, the cables are outdoors exposed to the wet weather and all. Spent less than £0.50 per meter IIRC.

Edit: A quick google search shows 20 meter ethernet cables are as cheap as £3 - £5. Just run one under the edge of the carpets in your house, or along the edge of the ceilings where you won't see it.

Last edited:
My house is ehh .. quite large so cables get rather long. WiFi? Yes but the way this place is build you'd need a signal booster for every room xD. Anyway, this topic is losing it's .. well, topic really.

I couldn't be too much bothered when and if this gt-r comes to gt6. My current gt6 gt-r goes sideways tru cote d'azur it's highest corner without touching the barriers. I wonder if the nismo can manage that :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back