Nissan GT-R NISMO isn't in game (edit) Lobby is now closed please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well so far we have two sources that confirm something for tomorrow. But still we need to exercise caution.

Again, nothing official about this has been released from Sony/PD, on their news page, so take said information with a grain of salt. If it does not happen tomorrow, you have only yourselves to blame for getting hyped up over non official sources. :)[/QUOTE

This will be one of those "Redbull events unlocked 1st January 2014" things wont it? Everybody who has read the reply from Nissan will be getting hyped up and if the update isn't here by tomorrow people will start complaining and bashing PD for things they never even announced, I kind of feel sorry for PD sometimes. But hey, anything could happen. :D

Again, nothing official about this has been released from Sony/PD, on their news page, so take said information with a grain of salt. If it does not happen tomorrow, you have only yourselves to blame for getting hyped up over non official sources. :)
This will be one of those "Redbull events unlocked 1st January 2014" things wont it? Everybody who has read the reply from Nissan will be getting hyped up and if the update isn't here by tomorrow people will start complaining and bashing PD for things they never even announced, I kind of feel sorry for PD sometimes. But hey, anything could happen. :D Oh and please somebody delete my last post, it sorta went wrong. :gtpflag:

If it does not happen tomorrow, you have only yourselves to blame for getting hyped up over non official sources. :)

Nissan apparently bought a ticket for the hype train! "It's out today!" "No, wait, it's out tomorrow!!" "No, wait.......stoopid hype train!"

Nismo Hype.png

This will be one of those "Redbull events unlocked 1st January 2014" things wont it? Everybody who has read the reply from Nissan will be getting hyped up and if the update isn't here by tomorrow people will start complaining and bashing PD for things they never even announced, I kind of feel sorry for PD sometimes. But hey, anything could happen. :D Oh and please somebody delete my last post, it sorta went wrong. :gtpflag:
You shouldn't feel sorry for PD. They could easily avoid these kinds of scenarios by having frequent and clear communication. They choose not to do so, and this is one of the consequences.

You shouldn't feel sorry for PD. They could easily avoid these kinds of scenarios by having frequent and clear communication. They choose not to do so, and this is one of the consequences.
Well it isn't fair on them when somebody spreads some rubbish on the internet, for example about a new update and when it doesn't happen people and go bash PD for it when they didn't even announce the Exact date of the update. Its just not fair on their term. The update will be soon, it could be tomorrow could be weeks.

Obviously PD told Nissan at least, and then didn't tell them that "Oh wait, don't say that it's not done yet"

Nissan saying something isn't the same as someone on here saying something.

Nissan apparently bought a ticket for the hype train! "It's out today!" "No, wait, it's out tomorrow!!" "No, wait.......stoopid hype train!"

View attachment 224946

That's why I prefer not to hop on these hype trains until word is officially announced by Sony/PD. :) Even then, I enter cautiously. ;)

@GTPVenomZombie Exactly. Other companies/people jump the gun as far as these releases/updates go, then its Sony/PD/Kaz that takes the brunt of it when they really had nothing to do with it at all. Blame the people jumping the gun, not them. I mean, if Sony/PD released something on their official news page regarding an update saying something along the lines of, "Update 1.12 will be released on 9/17/2014 containing the following....." and then if it didn't happen, then you could be angry at them. But right now, it seems to be Nissan jumping the gun here so if it don't happen in the time frame given by them, direct your hatred/anger towards them, not Sony/PD. :cheers:

Last edited:
That's why I prefer not to hop on these hype trains until word is officially announced by Sony/PD. :) Even then, I enter cautiously. ;)

@GTPVenomZombie Exactly. Other companies/people jump the gun as far as these releases/updates go, then its Sony/PD/Kaz that takes the brunt of it when they really had nothing to do with it at all. Blame the people jumping the gun, not them. I mean, if Sony/PD released something on their official news page regarding an update saying something along the lines of, "Update 1.12 will be released on 9/17/2014 containing the following....." and then if it didn't happen, then you could be angry at them. But right now, it seems to be Nissan jumping the gun here so if it don't happen in the time frame given by them, direct your hatred/anger towards them, not Sony/PD. :cheers:
At least someone here gets it. :cheers:

What the.......did you just try to use logic in an internet fight?? Kudos sir, kudos.

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back