• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 570 comments

KaroSVTR

(Banned)
United States
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Nuke_um_626
My SSRX 1/4 Mile Times!: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=247842

Im going to give out the GTR 12 (Black Edition) tune out for anyone thats struggling with it and cant get a decent time on it. Its a SSRX tune but it works for the Indy as well.
Suspension:
-20/40
20.0/17.0
1/10
6/7
1/1
0.0 Camber
0.0 Toe
Tranny:
Set Final around 3.455-3.500
Take top speed all the way left
6th All the way right
Final all the way left
1st All the way left (widest)
2nd Try to keep close to 1st
3rd Play with it
4th Play with it
5th All the way right
6th All the way right
1st gear launch.

Last edited:
This was my results. With perfectly shifting your bound to get this time also maybe even better.
788e444b.jpg

Last edited:
good stuff mate.. keep them noobs happy for a wee bit.. till your tune isn't good enough for them :banghead:
Loll serio. Its not the best tune but its decent enough to keep up with the best.
Ill prolly post the Spec V 09 in a cpl of days. ima give alot of my tunes out. It wont really matter unless they know how to use it.

HaHA someones in a giving mood...Good stuff like you said if they don't know how to use it it doesn't matter,was playing a couple guys on Sunday with my ZZII and was scrapping them even though they had Black ED and I believe some other dude had an Aventador out.

Were making it too easy for noobs. They are lucky your giving out a top tune, I hope they aprieciate what you did.

They won't, they will probably complain that the gear number don't match or that they still get beat by others.

HaHA someones in a giving mood...Good stuff like you said if they don't know how to use it it doesn't matter,was playing a couple guys on Sunday with my ZZII and was scrapping them even though they had Black ED and I believe some other dude had an Aventador out.

Were making it too easy for noobs. They are lucky your giving out a top tune, I hope they aprieciate what you did.

Hopfully they do appreciate this tune but like i said its gona be pointless if they dont know how to use it. Im gona be posting much more. Next the Spec V 09, ZZII, & the Cuda.

Yeah they are his tunes and he can do what he wants with them but my thing is why do this when we've been trying so hard to establish a base for noobs to learn off of and use telling them we won't give them tunes when we end up giving them out anyway?

I wouldnt give out hours of hard tuning to a bunch of noobs who will just rip your tune and tell their friends they tuned it on their own.

They are lucky to get base tunes, let alone a top gtr tune.

Its off guys it was just for a bit. Temporary. Who ever got a hold of it its all good.

Back