Odd/Funny AI Names

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 393 comments
Had G.McFadden (USA) in the Toyota Hachi Roku Festival Single Make (But you can use a Subaru or a Scion if you like) at Fuji.

Who? - That would be the flame haired Dancer/Doctor Beverly Crusher from Star Trek the Next Gen.
She used a Subaru BRZ-S in Star Fleet Dark Blue.
She started in P8 and Finished in P10 Last place. - (Obviously Gunning for the Medical Cars job.)

Ok...
20150106_202057.jpg

Great find. Which Arcade race is that?
Arcade spits out the most random fields I've come across.

Trust a Canadian flag on that one. :lol:

Auto-Legendskaidoracers_zpsdec68fb3.jpg

I pick the Shigeno 86 on nurb nord and Gran turismo want me to pass F.Krueger. This is the name I would never think that could be on gt6.

I wouldn't pass him, either. :lol:
Arcade has the most random names ever.
I have entered and re-entered arcade races over and over, and sometimes there are names from the Career Mode, but with different initials, but rarely do the same Arcade drivers come up frequently. It always seems to be new random names and the oddest names ever.
It's a nightmare in there, not just on Elm.

Career Mode sprites are more stable, it's always the same ones in everyone's game, and they are usually some famous person connected with the car they're driving.
Almost every Career Mode Rabbit has a story behind them and the car they're driving.
Someone put a lot of thought into it. For a long time maybe.

oh really? never paid much attention to them but i will now!

those arcade grids though. the cars it selects are weird. i tried using my '74 lancer. 1st was an elise 111r. then 2nd was me, +3 seconds, then an eg civic +28, mx-5 +29, elise type 72 +30, sprinter brz +32 and finally stagea +32

not surprised at that one

r.kelly's a good one! they say they sometimes drive a car important to them. i don't suppose he was in the vy commodore

Came Across an A. Powers (Austin Powers) from Germany at the 400pp Freshman Cup recently. Also seen a K. Bryant from UK on one of the endurance races

In the latest 530PP Classic Sportscars Seasonal, i ecountered Sir Ben's soul! Creepy isn't it? (ironically, he drive a Marcos GT, not a Lamborghini!)

EDIT:

14244814558261762787589.jpg

Saw Jack Stanton's little brother (R. Stanton) and D. Tan (De Tan (ned))

Last edited:
Grinding Like The Wind and found R. Lewandowski from Poland and O. Peralta from...Spain :/

I'll say it again:

Yesterday, during 2 separate arcade mode races, I saw 2 AI drivers in GT6 with names of girls involved in the "raunchier" side of Japanese entertainment. :eek:

I'll say it again:

Yesterday, during 2 separate arcade mode races, I saw 2 AI drivers in GT6 with names of girls involved in the "raunchier" side of Japanese entertainment. :eek:

For research purposes, please state their names.

Back