Vic Reign93

Tricky Vic
Premium
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Victory_Reign93
Linthium Reign
Hey all,

So there I was watching one of the races from the Car of the Week event and then all of a sudden...

image.jpg

Attack of the Godzilla pit crew. :lol::lol:
That is also a Godzilla sized Carbon Fibre Lollipop stick you see to the right. :D:eek:

Interestingly I couldn't take an in game picture of it because every time I paused to take one it vanished. :odd:

omgosh the crazy pit crew strikes again! :lol::lol::lol: Someone here had a picture of a glitch where the pit crew were all spread out sitting in the middle of the pit lane. This is the funniest glitch I've seen!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA!!! What the F:censored:?! At first I thought the blimp from Trial Mountain crashed, but then i noticed the feet...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have had races where my car was changing tires with no one in sight. I though they had somehow glitched below the map (La Sarthe 2013)

As far I know, it looked like a one-off thing but considering how the pit crews have gone nuts before, it may happen anywhere.

In the Spyker CoTW, I saw your pit crew sunk halfway into the ground, while someone else only had one pitcrew member, also halfway inside the ground, carrying everything by himself. I still have the photos in my photo album, but they seem to have disappeared from my Photobucket account.

Hey all,

So there I was watching one of the races from the Car of the Week event and then all of a sudden...

View attachment 196064

Attack of the Godzilla pit crew. :lol::lol:
That is also a Godzilla sized Carbon Fibre Lollipop stick you see to the right. :D:eek:

Interestingly I couldn't take an in game picture of it because every time I paused to take one it vanished. :odd:
Did everyone in the room see it ? .. Or only you ?
3767863.jpg

Did everyone in the room see it ? .. Or only you ?
3767863.jpg

This glitch happened when I watched the replay of the race to see how everyone got on.

I maintain the fact that it was a one off glitch and I couldn't replicate it even if I tried to unfortunately.

Definitely something that could only happen in the world of GT. :lol:

Back