Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
Wow :crazy: and I thought I had loads of cars. Read the rest of my previous post, you will :lol:

Just to remind everyone. This is Thanksgiving week in the US. A lot of people may not be home.

On the flip side, those of us who are home will be off work tomorrow and Friday, so those people will be better able to find time that works with the rest of the world. That is assuming they don't devote both days to total gluttony at family dinners.

Just to remind everyone. This is Thanksgiving week in the US. A lot of people may not be home.

On the flip side, those of us who are home will be off work tomorrow and Friday, so those people will be better able to find time that works with the rest of the world. That is assuming they don't devote both days to total gluttony at family dinners.

I'd recommend the total gluttony at family dinners if there was the option.

Lazy Holiday around the house this weekend. I'll be in and out looking to race some over the next 4 days. I hope to see some people out there.

I'm just sitting here listening to some DJ Krush having my guy jump up and down to get in. Oh wait there it's open!

Well now it seems that Denur and I can't be on at the same time, we kick each other off if the other is hosting. Ridiculous!

Last edited:
That was a bit odd, to say the least. In the end I did have some good races, including with some first-time AHP racers. One of them was Solar System, who is the dutch GT Academy winner. Quite a blast that was. :P

Yesterday MarcoM lost his connection a few times, tonight it was Trebor. Damn, I hate when that happens.:grumpy:

The ethernet power adapter was a great idea I never thought of. When I get some change I'll try out the netgear 1 since it looks simple enough to use.

So, anyone racing? I'm over there right now, but it's nothing but me wanting to play GT and some other guys playing Gundam.

Back