Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
Sorry about the double-post, but will someone please join me. No one has been on all day and i've been extremely bored, and plus i'm short some cash.

GT-PSP online is a lot of fun. Seems to have issues sometimes though.

Managed to get a lot of races around Suzuka East in, plus a couple of laps around the Nurburgring. As per Fruitcake, seems to be a lot of games in A / B... I did spend a while looking around in G, but there was no-one there. That said, I will keep checking on G though.

Sadly, I don't see anyone playing GTPSP over in the US anymore for some reason. And I need cash :(. I'm on right now, in A1, lobby 64. Look for the room named Gran Turismo and hurry on over before I get bored and leave.

Could it be that the European version and the US version of adhoc do not see eachother anymore. The EU version I use showed more users of Adhoc than ever last night.

Usually you can find people in world A, lobby 1, 2, 64... but its easy to find people. You can also open a GT room... someone will go in...
Instead i have see some connection problem (maybe cause of adhocparty, it got some bugs), in many races me or people that are playing with me got disconnect.
But sure GTpsp in adhocparty is pure fun. XD

hey I will have a race in World G1 at 5:15 EST just so everyone has some time to read this. It is 4:53 right now so 20 minutes or so :)

Yes I did. That 1000hp NSX and the really fast hatchbacks and G35.

Yah the 1000hp NSX still needs some work to keep up with a F1 car, but did quite nice on the straight.

My Civic is in need of some re-tuning as it was a slug around corners.

My G35 is Ready for action at anytime :sly: Its Twin Turbo VQ35 pumping out 617hp is quite nice.

Thanks for the races Lion-Face. First time online for me on GT PSP. Great fun, i'll definetely be back. :D

i got propper pissed off tonight, couldnt get a game in, it kept disconnecting..

i sat next to the psp with the power plugged in and it disconned, then i sat next to the router and it did the same.

does anyone know why it keeps disconnecting?

i got propper pissed off tonight, couldnt get a game in, it kept disconnecting..

i sat next to the psp with the power plugged in and it disconned, then i sat next to the router and it did the same.

does anyone know why it keeps disconnecting?

It seems obvious but make sure your PSP firmware is up to date.

I got GT PSP and updated my firmware. A month and 1/2 later I got onto Adhoc Party and had 100% disconnect rate. There was new firmware available.

I've set up a room on G1 if anybody is up for some shuffle races. I'm around but playing offline until someone shows up, so just make some noise when you arrive. :)

I get that a lot too - nobody is on right now. However, whenever I create a room other people seem to show up fairly quickly. I have a feeling ahP doesn't list rooms that are "closed".

In any case, I just set up a room in G1 if anybody is interested.

Back