Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
If anyone wants to do some shuffle races tonight -

I'll be setting up a room for a buddy and I in A3, 4 or 5 around 9 - 930pm eastern US time. I may also end up heading to a party or bar but I'd give GT a 70% chance.

*edit* - No shows :(

Last edited:
Just joined up after finding this thread though google, I'm up for some adhoc party games, I'm from Australia and am on most nights, add BeAkErOo and mention this thread.

When you guys say room 1,2,3,4 etc etc, do you guys mean garage 1,2,3,4?

When you start Adhoc Party you can go to world, the are lettered, A, B, C, etc.

Once in the world there are 'rooms'. These are numbered, 1 to 64.

Or they could be talking about garages.

I have borrowed a long Ethernet cable to try out adhoc party. If I like it I will work out a better solution like Ethernet Power Adapters. If anyone is going to be in adhoc party today/this evening (I can be flexible on time) then I will look out for you. I am hoping to keep the cable for a few days, so I will keep checking here. As a noob to adhoc you may need to be patient with me (ie I hope that I do not screw up). Interested in racing and car sharing.

I'll try and get on tomorrow night after work, (GMT+12) but my time zone doesn't exactly help with arranged times on ad-hoc party. Will post here when I get on.

Adhoc party with GT PSP can be a little confusing to begin with, especially the few times I've tried to trade/share cars, but not too bad, you get the hang of it after a few races.

I'm using a pair of Ethernet Powerline Adapters, they works brilliantly!

EDIT: Sorry, a friend who I hadn't seen in a few months turned up out of the blue so I haven't been able to get on Adhoc party tonight.

Last edited:
Just figured out how to use GTPSP Online, Rather complicated I think I know how to launch and search for a race, but it seems no one through the Worlds A to J play GTPSP? Mainly MHFU, Am I right thinking so? If anyone wants a race on GTPSP let me know, Some guy gifted 7403 Cars over to me but I didnt know what I was doing at first, Decided to Delete My Save and start again and build my own collection lol

Yeah, it is mainly MHFU. This evening and weekend I will regularly do a search (via adhoc copy cars to send a signal) and then set up a room for a little while. I have seen no-one yet, but that may also be bad timing on my part.

I was going to ask how to share a garage. I'm not into online racing as I am not that coordinated to use the controls on the psp fully. However, would any kind member share a full garage with me please. All colours all cars. I am playing gt4 for the same reason. To collect every car in every colour. Thank you if you can help.

How can you change worlds? Area's? I can only see 1c.....

And one other question, why do i need an ethernet cable?

Last edited:
I just recently obtained the 30 m of ethernet cord needed to get my ps3 hardwired to the router. I'm gonna try to hop on ad-hoc from about 3:00 AM to 4:00 AM GMT and make a room. I only have about an eighth of the cars but i'll be willing to share or race anyone that shows up once I figure all the odds and ends.

Thank you for the offer. 3-4 AM GMT is 4-5AM CET. I'll try to be awake but may fail. Had this damn flu bug.

eh bummer bout the flu dood. I wish i could do a better time to race y'all across the Atlantic, but the folks i live with don't appriciate me stringing 30 meters of cord from the upstairs to the downstairs just to play a psp game so I gotta do it near midnight here which is about 3 to 4 am GMT. I'll try again next sunday morning at the same time but i'll try to get on if someone else has a better idea

After a week of searching and opening rooms, I have not found anyone to race or share cars with. :grumpy: I guess I was too late to this party.

I am currently grinding (via a lacky band, Pescarolo & test circuit) to get the credits to buy all the non-shareable cars. When that is done I will have another go just to share and get the collection complete. If anyone would like to share please reply or drop me a pm. I can work something out most evenings (GMT).

EDIT: I now have 2400+ cars and at least one of every type. I am not bothered about getting every colour variation. As no-one is racing I will probably stop using ad-hoc party now, but if anyone needs help topping up their collection drop me a pm.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back