Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
I'm still game for a race but i'm rather restricted on times I can roll out all the wire. It's basically on Friday and Saturday, 11PM EDT onward (8PM PST, 3AM GMT, however I should put it I'm still trying to learn) I'll be sitting around in G1 tonight if anyone wants to look

Does anyone still get online with gt psp? I'll try G1 for a while and see if anyone wants to trade/share/race. Psn nukeDad. Hit me up.

I've been trying a bit to get a race going with little luck, i'll register you on psn and try to see if you're online any time i can do a race or anything

I am going home for lunch almost everyday sometime between 1230 PDT and 1430 PDT and have enough time to share cars with someone and maybe one race. I am almost tempted to give my mobile phone number to have you call me and let me know if you want meet, but I think for now I will just try to check here everyday before lunch.

I am going home for lunch almost everyday sometime between 1230 PDT and 1430 PDT and have enough time to share cars with someone and maybe one race. I am almost tempted to give my mobile phone number to have you call me and let me know if you want meet, but I think for now I will just try to check here everyday before lunch.

ok so california time 1230-1430? that would be 3:30pm-5:30pm on the east coast of USA and I'm assuming you're in G1? my PSN is HugoStiglitz_420 so I'll check back here over the next couple days but I would like to race

Does anyone still get online with gt psp? I'll try G1 for a while and see if anyone wants to trade/share/race. Psn nukeDad. Hit me up.

my PSN is HugoStiglitz_420. I don't think I'll have to but I also have another PSN, thnk4URself. I'll check G1 and here

I will try to match Peter's time Weds-Fri this week (=2030-2230 BST) for car sharing. I have c2500 cars and at least one of every type so it will give people a chance to grow their collections. I will not be online for 2 hours constant but I will set up a room in G1 and check every 10-15mins. HTH.

edited: time & room details.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I can only be on for about 15-30 minutes each day. The amount depends mostly on how obnoxious my dogs are when I come home for lunch. Most of the time I will be on around 1245 PDT, but sometimes I have to stay a bit longer at work before I can leave for lunch.

Today I will not be going on, I have a dentist appointment :(

I have about 4400 shareable cars. If you are not sure you want all of them, make a backup of your save first.

Just to clarify, I can only be on for about 15-30 minutes each day. The amount depends mostly on how obnoxious my dogs are when I come home for lunch. Most of the time I will be on around 1245 PDT, but sometimes I have to stay a bit longer at work before I can leave for lunch.

Today I will not be going on, I have a dentist appointment :(

I have about 4400 shareable cars. If you are not sure you want all of them, make a backup of your save first.

well if you want to race I'll check G1 again tommorow. anyone who wants to as well I'm gonna check it at 1pm eastern time (USA)

well if you want to race I'll check G1 again tommorow. anyone who wants to as well I'm gonna check it at 1pm eastern time (USA)
I will try to get to G1-01 at 1800 BST for a quick car share (and then again at 2030) . I will make every effort this week to help people.

i'm finding the best way to race with people is to get their PSN ID off this forum, and just message them on PSN. I've been racing sometimes because I put my PSN on here so I'll be messaging a few of you & do the same if you wanna race me. PSN: HugoStiglitz_420

Let's get some people together in G1 this saturday, June 26th. It seems planning ahead is key here. I'll try and be there 3 PM EST :tup

I'm at G1 once again, right now...

I missed you by one minute the other night. I might make it on this weekend, but definitely on the 5th, I have the day off and my wife has to work.

Latest Posts

Back