OGR "Off Season Racing" Series

• Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 787 comments
From what I understand there is maintenance today from noon to 6pm eastern time so hopefully that won't mess us up. But we all know how timely PD/Sony can be.

I'll be on for a final shake down today around 11am eastern. So hop in if your online

I won't be making this race tonight. You guys have fun-hope you don't run out of battery power!

I'm really wanting to make this race tonight, but I may be running a little late. It looks like I'll be on time, but I may not make qualifying. If I don't, is it ok if I still race and start in the back?

I haven't had much practice, but am running high 53's, low 54's, is that about where everyone else is? I just don't see me finding much more with no time to run some laps.

boshuter
I'm really wanting to make this race tonight, but I may be running a little late. It looks like I'll be on time, but I may not make qualifying. If I don't, is it ok if I still race and start in the back?

I haven't had much practice, but am running high 53's, low 54's, is that about where everyone else is? I just don't see me finding much more with no time to run some laps.

No problem. If your not going to be in the lounge before 9:30 eastern and still will make the race just pm me here and I'll save a spot for you. 53/54's sound right. Although cB is in another class by himself. He's smoking fast! Maybe tonight he'll get his first win with us!!!!

No problem. If your not going to be in the lounge before 9:30 eastern and still will make the race just pm me here and I'll save a spot for you. 53/54's sound right. Although cB is in another class by himself. He's smoking fast! Maybe tonight he'll get his first win with us!!!!

I won't be able to pm you, I'll be on the road. Unless something goes wrong, I'll make it. 👍 ( If I don't have anything hold me up, I'll be in time for qualifying, just wanting to let you know I may be late)

I was doing better in my lounge (53.7-53.8) than I could manage today in offline practice (53.9-54.1). The network is down today so I couldn't practice online.

Racers; a little tip for those of you that haven't even able to do any sprint races. These cars react differently in the draft or "dirty" air. They tend to push a lot more. So take that into consideration on the double left handers after the over pass. They are notorious for making you lose momentum if you clip the wall.

Lobby will be open at 9pm eastern and I'll open the public lobby at 9:30. Please be in my lounge prior to 9:30 so I can get a head count. If your going to be late pm me here. We will use the same qualifying method as in weeks prior. The only change will be once I say qualifying is closed and I start recording the times that's it no late times will be taken. Envy will plug the times into his mystery recording device and give us the grid order.

See you all tonight

Can someone find that post by Mike about him not being able to tell people about racing with weird named individuals? I want to laugh and can't find it.

AllinWitJT
I thought we were pushing the race back an hour to qualify at 7:30?

I thought the race was starting at 7. The original start time was 6 right?

brettcee
I thought the race was starting at 7. The original start time was 6 right?

Lounge opens at 9 eastern race is at 10 eastern. Same time as always. Next week DJ needs to push back 1 hour for STC

Great race last night guys and congratulations to cB for the win. Thank you to everyone that participated in this series. I think we had some fun close racing and as a bonus we got to use some of our DLC cars. I have a bonus race or two ready incase we need to fill in a week and another 5/6 race "off season"just about ready to go. But for now off to STC.
Thanks again!!

That was a lot of fun last night! I had some great racing with Mike and Scorpion. Scorpion, sorry about the "hip check" I didn't think you were that far up the side.

Great job RR for the series.

Had a great time this season big thanks to RR & JT
don't worry envy I'm sure there will be plenty of 'hip checking' tonight, besides I thought you would be able to hold you line through there, I also didn't think my car would 'bounce' like a superball off of yours!
It was sure nice to use some of these cars for something, other than looking pretty in my garage!
Mike that chrome might have saved you a spot, I couldn't see a way around you in the final laps!

don't worry envy I'm sure there will be plenty of 'hip checking' tonight, besides I thought you would be able to hold you line through there, I also didn't think my car would 'bounce' like a superball off of yours!

I did hold my line...when I looked in the mirror I thought I still had the position. Really didn't mean it because we were having a great race.

Last edited:
I had fun last night and didn't notice any hiccups (glitch/lag) at all. Aside from the start order that is. Anyway I just wanna say thanks to roadrash and JT for keeping the group together. This league was a lot of fun and the dang Miata race made me go out and buy one so you know I enjoyed it a little to much! I wish I could have made more of the events.

Hope to see everybody participate in the STC and we will see if anybody can knock Roadrash off his throne!

Back