OGR "Off Season Racing" Series

• Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 787 comments
I had fun last night and didn't notice any hiccups (glitch/lag) at all. Aside from the start order that is. Anyway I just wanna say thanks to roadrash and JT for keeping the group together. This league was a lot of fun and the dang Miata race made me go out and buy one so you know I enjoyed it a little to much! I wish I could have made more of the events.

Hope to see everybody participate in the STC and we will see if anybody can knock Roadrash off his throne!

Yes DJ, this series was fun. We had some really good racing with a great bunch of guys. It also helped us learn a few tricks to over come the online issues. I'm looking forward to STC. It's going to be tough to defend the title but I'll give it my best!

djchon661
I had fun last night and didn't notice any hiccups (glitch/lag) at all. Aside from the start order that is. Anyway I just wanna say thanks to roadrash and JT for keeping the group together. This league was a lot of fun and the dang Miata race made me go out and buy one so you know I enjoyed it a little to much! I wish I could have made more of the events.

Hope to see everybody participate in the STC and we will see if anybody can knock Roadrash off his throne!

There's two ways, well actually more than that, to knock RR off his throne by using one or more of the following:

1. Front bumper
2. Rear bumper
3. Pit maneuver

You'll have to keep us all updated on the Miata. I'm waiting to see a rl Roadster TC lol

Excellent job Brett on the photo and JT on the OP. Thanks this is going to be a fun race

Pit strategy is definitely gonna come into play here. Spa chews up tires like a fat kid with candy. And I should know. I love candy.

xR0ADRASHx
Excellent job Brett on the photo and JT on the OP. Thanks this is going to be a fun race

Yeah, Brett can really switch those photos up. I always just send him the plain Jane photos of the cars and they come back all artsy fartsy. Team Mayhem Arts.

Racers, please fill in your name and car choice. All cars have been thoroughly tested by at least three different people with wheels and controllers. Remember only 4 of each car so choose your favorite soon. We will have a max of 13 racers. So lucky #13 gets his choice of any car.

xR0ADRASHx
Racers, please fill in your name and car choice. All cars have been thoroughly tested by at least three different people with wheels and controllers. Remember only 4 of each car so choose your favorite soon. We will have a max of 13 racers. So lucky #13 gets his choice of any car.

List started above.

Godangit
Pit strategy is definitely gonna come into play here. Spa chews up tires like a fat kid with candy. And I should know. I love candy.

I love fat kids.

1. Ferrari-Dangit
2. Ferrari- Envy
3. Ferrari- DJ
4. Ferrari-
5. Maserati- JT
6. Maserati-
7. Maserati-
8. Maserati-
9. Alfa 8C- RR
10. Alfa 8C-
11. Alfa 8C-
12. Alfa 8C-

Please copy and paste your choice

1. Ferrari-Dangit
2. Ferrari- Envy
3. Ferrari- DJ
4. Ferrari-
5. Maserati- JT
6. Maserati-
7. Maserati-
8. Maserati-
9. Alfa 8C- RR
10. Alfa 8C-brettcee
11. Alfa 8C-
12. Alfa 8C-

brettcee
1. Ferrari-Dangit
2. Ferrari- Envy
3. Ferrari- DJ
4. Ferrari-
5. Maserati- JT
6. Maserati-
7. Maserati-
8. Maserati-
9. Alfa 8C- RR
10. Alfa 8C-brettcee
11. Alfa 8C-Itoss69
12. Alfa 8C-
#

1. Ferrari-Dangit
2. Ferrari- Envy
3. Ferrari- DJ
4. Ferrari-
5. Maserati- JT
6. Maserati-
7. Maserati-
8. Maserati-
9. Alfa 8C- RR
10. Alfa 8C-brettcee
11. Alfa 8C-itoss69
12. Alfa 8C-mike46and2

Guess I'll snag the last Ferrari, no time to really try out all 3 cars.

1. Ferrari-Dangit
2. Ferrari- Envy
3. Ferrari- DJ
4. Ferrari- boshuter
5. Maserati- JT
6. Maserati-
7. Maserati-
8. Maserati-
9. Alfa 8C- RR
10. Alfa 8C-brettcee
11. Alfa 8C-itoss69
12. Alfa 8C-mike46and2