OGR "Off Season Racing" Series

• Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 787 comments
Is there a position available for pace car driver?
Having a rough time in the Maserati. I'm just plain sloppy.

This is my Alfa set up. It also works on the Maserati

Alfa 8C

Differential 12/20/8
Ride height -10/-16
Springs 9.7/11.2
Extension 8/7
Comp 4/6
RB 4/5
Camber 1.2/1.0
Toe -0.08/0.00
Brakes 5/5
Top Speed 204
Aero 20
Ballast 46kg
Position -14 gives 50/50 balance

1. Ferrari-Dangit
2. Ferrari- Envy
3. Ferrari- DJ
4. Ferrari- boshuter
5. Maserati- JT
6. Maserati- NCR
7. Maserati-ADR_BRONCO
8. Maserati-
9. Alfa 8C- RR
10. Alfa 8C-brettcee
11. Alfa 8C-itoss69
12. Alfa 8C-mike46and2

Not me. At least there isn't a maximum number of pit stops. Ran a couple 23 flats at lunch, probably will get into the 22's. The Maserati is proving to be a challenge for me. Actually I was thrilled to drive for over 2 laps and stay on track-that's where I am.

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm not going to be able to make it. I got called in to work on Thursday and I was scheduled to work this Friday as well. Hopefully I can make the next event.

mike46and2
I'm slow and burning up tires . Are you guys able to make it 9 laps ?

I'm going slow grandma style. Or slow like a kid with 22's on his grandmas Buick for church. If you spin here consider yourself on dry ice and linoleum.

1. Ferrari-Dangit
2. Ferrari- Envy
3. Ferrari- DJ
4. Ferrari- boshuter
5. Maserati- JT
6. Maserati- NCR
7. Maserati-ADR_BRONCO
8. Maserati-Scorpion
9. Alfa 8C- RR
10. Alfa 8C-brettcee
11. Alfa 8C-itoss69
12. Alfa 8C-mike46and2

Hey ADR. Is ADR a network of drivers on a team of sorts that recruits? ADR appears familiar from an open lobby I was in before. But I could be wrong.

1. Ferrari-Dangit
2. Ferrari- Envy
3. Ferrari- DJ
4. Ferrari- boshuter
5. Maserati- JT
6. Maserati- NCR
7. Maserati-cB
8. Maserati-Scorpion
9. Alfa 8C- RR
10. Alfa 8C-brettcee
11. Alfa 8C-itoss69
12. Alfa 8C-mike46and2

I found something in my setup last night that helped my times and tire wear. I still don't think I can do 9 laps, but I really don't check tire wear until the night before race day. We'll see what happens tonight in testing.

Does anyone know how long a pit time is here ? I think there actually fairly short. I can go 8 laps but 9 is 0 tire left.

Does anyone know how long a pit time is here ? I think there actually fairly short. I can go 8 laps but 9 is 0 tire left.

Pit stops are not bad on this track. I really doubt I'll be able to 1 stop it, unless I can do 10 comfortable laps on my tires I probably won't chance it. I'm getting very good lap times, so 2 stop is probably going to be my strategy.

mike46and2

i can run 10 laps but i lose a few seconds a lap by the end of the stint. if the leaders do a one stop race then so will i.

I'm out for this one. Too much family stuff going on Thur and Fri nights this week.
If anyone wants a Maserati maximum tire wear set up let me know-guaranteed no podium finish!

Guys, tomorrow night we are going to be testing the order/entry system to be used in the upcoming DTM series. We will do our normal qualifying when you are satisfied with your time return to the pits. WHEN Envy asks for your time, THEN type in your results. We with ALL then leave the track. Envy will give the grid order. You are to enter the track one at a time in order of starting position, leave the pits and park in order on the straight behind P1. We will then start the race. This should line us up correctly. We WILL be doing a pace lap. See everyone tomorrow night!

xR0ADRASHx
Guys, tomorrow night we are going to be testing the order/entry system to be used in the upcoming DTM series. We will do our normal qualifying when you are satisfied with your time return to the pits. WHEN Envy asks for your time, THEN type in your results. We with ALL then leave the track. Envy will give the grid order. You are to enter the track one at a time in order of starting position, leave the pits and park in order on the straight behind P1. We will then start the race. This should line us up correctly. We WILL be doing a pace lap. See everyone tomorrow night!

Nice work. I'm impressed. No disrespect, but you must have the force. I know when I spit out the directions I'm a little pumped up and hard to listen too. Add to that everyone thinks I'm a bit of an unbalanced idiot I get no respect.

Last edited:
AllinWitJT
Nice work. I'm impressed. No disrespect, but you must have the force. I know when I spit out the directions I'm a little pumped up and hard to listen too. Add to that everyone thinks I'm a bit of an unbalanced idiot I get no respect.

I find you very easy to listen to; however I think it might be my total dislike for you that doesn't allow me to acknowledge that I do in fact understand. No disrespect though.

Godangit
I find you very easy to listen to; however I think it might be my total dislike for you that doesn't allow me to acknowledge that I do in fact understand. No disrespect though.

Well at least you understand how it feels to be pit maneuvered. That's really all I could hope for from you.

AllinWitJT
Well at least you understand how it feels to be pit maneuvered. That's really all I could hope for from you.

That's right just keep your expectations low for me. That way I never disappoint.

Back