ORDL.CO.UK Pro Series GT500 Enduro Finished

• Thread starter easy9
  • 152 comments
United Kingdom
London
m1racing
If you like:

- Watching F1 and all their tyre/pit stop strategy
- Pushing the GT500 cars and tyres to their limit (end of life)
- Long tactical battles with clean drivers
- Fighting for a championship by playing the long game

You will enjoy this event, starting September. By ORDL - Online Race Driving League:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=280448

dmwjBbU.jpg

Clean drivers only, every driver must complete in one of the pre-season event without causing an incident. There will be a set of rules and penalties on our website, we will look into each complaint as well as watch replays, and penalty will be given to drivers who cause race incidents that could be avoided.
A driver may be banned from attending the next race(s) if drivers cause a race incident intentionally.

We have a comprehensive handicap system to keep both the racing and championship as close as possible.

1)Time & Place:

Host: Private lounge of m1racing

Steward: doctorpotfort + ORDL management

Race Length: Race 1 is appox 20min Race 2 is appox 40min to 50min

The 50min race 2 (the longer race) will be tactical like a compressed F1 race with 2 or possible 3 pit stops, and 2 compounds could be used, fuel will be an added issue for extra fun.

Sundays from 8th Sep 2013.

7:15pm (UK time) open for warm up

7:30pm 2 lap warm up race non-compulsory, no points, no penalties, no handicaps and no car checks

7:40pm handicap/car check

7:45pm qualify for 10min to 12min depending on track

8:00pm Race 1 start (appox 20min)

8:30pm Race 2 start (appox 40min to 50min)

Planned pre-season races: 21st July and 1st Sep, every driver must complete in one of the pre-season or testing event without causing an incident and finish the long race within 180 sec of the time limit.

Drivers can still join the event after it is started, we can set up ‘testing race’ event on weekdays to check new drivers.

2) Car List:

GT500

1120kg

Max 2 drivers per following cars -

Group A @571BHP:

S Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) '03
S Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) '01
S Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) '01
P Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) '06
S Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (JGTC) '03
S Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '03
S/P Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '97

Group B @581BHP:

S Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z (JGTC) '04
P Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra (JGTC) ’05

Max 1 driver per following cars -

Group A @571BHP:

P Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) '06
P Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) '06
P Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (SUPER GT) '06

P Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
P Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '08

P Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUP GT) '08[
P Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
P Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) '08

Group B @581BHP:

P Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) '08
P Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 (SUPER GT) '08
P Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) '08 582BHP

S Honda ARTA NSX (JGTC) '00
S Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX (JGTC) '00
S Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) '00

There will be a compulsory car change at the half way point of the championship after the 5th race night (SS5), every driver mush change to a car with different manufacturer to the car they started the championship with (e.g. if you started with a Nissan, you must now change to a Honda, Toyota or Lexus). Driver with fewer championship points will have priority. All changes must be submitted within 24hr from the end of the 5th race night (SS5).

You can use any of the above cars for the pre-season event.

You can only pick/confirm a car after completing one of the pre-season events, and you are allow to change it once (subject to availability) up to end of 3rd Sep.

3) Tracks:

M5RmyEL.png

4) Reg/Lobby setup

-ABS allowed, all other aids are off
-Damage: weak
-Penalties: off
-Boost: off
-Grip reduction on track edge: Low
-Tire wear/fuel consumption: High
-Slipstreaming: weak
-Mic on for management and emergency only, no talking at Q and race
-Tyres: not restricted at most cases – see tyre rules
-Grid start with false start check
-For race 2 reverse grid base on previous result
-Pitstop : not mandatory
-Tuning is allowed

5) Tyres

Race 1 – No restrictions, use any tyres.

Race 2 -

Top 5 finishes of race 1 will not be allow to start race 2 with RS, only RM or RH are allow at the start.

Top 5 finishes of race 1 will have 2 sets of RS for race 2.

All other drivers can start with any tyres and they will have 3 sets of RS, there are no limits on sets of RM or RH.

If you use 1 pair of RS tyres + 1 pair of RM tyres at the same time, it will be class as 1 set of RS used.

6) Handicaps

BHP

For both Race 1 and 2 - BHP handicap for the championship leaders
30bhp for championship leader
20bhp for 2nd
10bhp for 3rd

For race 2 only - BHP handicaps for the top 4 finishes of race 1
20bhp for winner and 2nd of race 1
10bhp for 3rd and 4th

For example, if you are the championship leader, you will Q and start race 1 with 30bhp handicap. If you finished 2nd on race 1, you will start race 2 with 50bhp handicap.

Tyres

Top 5 finishes of race 1 will not be allow to start race 2 with RS, only RM or RH are allow at the start.

Top 5 finishes of race 1 will have 2 sets of RS for race 2 and all other drivers will have 3 sets of RS, there are no limits on sets of RM or RH.

If you use 1 pair of RS tyres + 1 pair of RM tyres at the same time, it will be class as 1 set of RS used.

7) Penalties

Also see ORDL website rules section.

7.1 If you are responsible for an incident that could be avoided, there will be 3 sec added to your finishing time the first time on one night of racing, and 6 sec for the second time, 9 sec for the third time etc…..

7.2 If you are responsible for an incident, you must stop at a safe place immediately allow the innocent driver to pass freely to re-establish ahead of your position, failing to stop will net you another 5 sec added to your finishing time the first time on one night of racing, and 10 sec for the second time, 15 sec for the third time etc…..
In addition, time loses of the innocent driver as a result of the incident will be added to your finishing time (max 30 sec).

7.3 If you've overtaken someone using "questionable tactics", such as push pass or corner cutting, you must give back that place, failing to do so will result in 5 sec added to your finishing time the first time on one night of racing, and 10 sec for the second time, 15 sec for the third time etc…..

7.4 When defending on the straight, the leading car has the right to choose his own line down a straight. He can change his racing line once while driving down a straight (move from the outside line to the inside, or vice versa). Each additional change of racing line will net 1 penalty point. As the leading car approaches the next corner, he can return to the racing line of their choice. However, he is not allowed to move into the path of an overlapping car or of the car behind and causes an accident.

7.5 After handicap check, you must stay on track and not to go back to the lobby, it will cost 2 penalty points.

7.6 You must not disconnect from the lobby/race for oil change or any other reason (except for connection problems), it will cost 2 penalty points and you must start from the back on the next race (allow every car to pass you before turn 1) if not that will be another 3 penalty points.

7.7 You must not drive through to pass a transparent car you are battling with, that will cost you 2 points.

7.8 If you DNF/DNS the first race for any reason, or you came in late, you must start from the back on the next race (allow every car to pass you) if not that will be 3 penalty points.

7.9 Cars on the race track have right-of-way over cars entering the race track from the pits or recovering from an off. You have to take care not to interfere with other drivers on the track. Swerving in front of upcoming cars to defend your position is not allowed. When there are other cars around or other car(s) coming down the track, you must not cross the white line and stay on the same side of the track as the pit exit until the next corner, or there will be 2 penalty points. If you cause an incident, additional penalties from 7.1 and 7.2 will apply.

7.10 There is no going into car setup on restarts or at qualify, it will cost 3 penalty points.

7.11 2 WHEELS ON TRACK AT ALL TIMES, track as the black part between the white lines (Kerbs are not part of track). If you gain a place or defended a place by cutting the track, you must give up that place and allow the car behind to pass you, or there will be 3 penalty points.

7.12 If you put on the wrong tyre at a pit stop (e.g. when you are allowed 3 sets of RS, but you put on a 4th set), you may go back to the pit on the next lap and change to the correct tyre or there will be a 45sec time penalty.

7.13 2 penalty points for overtaking other drivers when entering the pit lane.

8) Points System

Race 1 & 2

1st = 15pts
2nd = 14pts
3rd = 13pts
4th = 12pts
5th = 11pts

11th = 5pts
12th = 4pts
13th = 0pts
14th = 0pts

DROP SCORE SYSTEM - each driver's 2 worst scores of the season will be dropped, meaning 18 scores out of 20 will count for the Drivers' Championship. This allows drivers to miss 1 race night without too much disadvantage.

9) General

-Save replay of each race.

-If you are the leading car in a battle you have the right to the racing line, whatever you may deem that to be.
You are no longer classed as the leading car when the driver behind has his front wheels level with your rear wheels. At this stage you are now classed as 'side-by-side'
When side-by-side you can no longer taker the optimum racing line as this will either result in an accident or someone being ran off the track, you must follow either the inside or outside line of the corner depending on which you are on. You are not allowed to cut across the track until you are clear of the car alongside.
Not sticking to these rules when in a 'battle' will result in someone's race being ruined, either by a crash or by penalties and most of all it spoils the fun!

-If you can’t see the car close from behind or side by side (may be at your blind spot) always give extra room when you turn into or out of the next corner, better then have an accident.

-It is the responsibility of the car returning to the track to ensure there are no collisions so that no other drivers have to manoeuvre or brake to allow you to resume racing. If there's a chance of a collision, wait and be patient as other drivers have the right of way.

Last edited:
To sign up

1) Leave a message on this thread and let us know if you have the Motegi track
2) Register on our website : http://www.ordl.co.uk/register.html
3) Send FR to m1racing on PSN
4) Complete in one of the pre-season or testing event without causing an incident
5) Select you race car and let us know if you have the Motegi track
6) A spot in the championship is confirmed

Drivers to complete a pre-season event:

Drivers to select race car:

Drivers already selected race car with a confirmed spot in the championship:

1/ Agusi - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 (SUPER GT) '08 581BHP
2/ Bob - Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 572BHP
3/ jokair - Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 572BHP
4/ laryo - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 572BHP
5/ Mos - Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) '03 572BHP
6/ Skeng - Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '97 572BHP
7/ M1 - Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) '03 572BHP
8/ Cam - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 572BHP
9/ GTP_U4IK - Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) '06 572BHP
10/ Lawasema - Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (SUPER GT) '06 572BHP
11/ driver101 - Honda ARTA NSX (JGTC) '00 581BHP
12/ Doc - Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '03 572BHP
13/ W7 - WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUP GT) '08 572BHP
14/ areticow - Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) '01 572BHP
15/ Gus - Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) '01 572BHP
16/ Twisted - Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '97 572BHP

Last edited:
Results

After 5 rounds, with 1 worst scores of each driver dropped:

1st Skeng 128
2nd M1Racing 124
3rd laryo 107
4th driver101 101
5th Doc 91
6th Guspat 81
7th areticow 51
8th Bob 35
9th Jokair 34
10th W7 31
11th Mos 21
12th U4IK 17
13th Fake Cam 17
14th Ricky 11
15th Twisted 9
16th Agusi 0
17th Lawasema 0

DROP SCORE SYSTEM - each driver's 2 worst scores of the season will be dropped, meaning 18 scores out of 20 will count for the Drivers' Championship. This allows drivers to miss 1 race night without too much disadvantage.

Last edited:
Car list for 2nd half of the Championship

Skeng Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 (SUPER GT) '08
M1Racing P Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
laryo S/P Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '97
driver101 P Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra (JGTC) ’05
Doc S Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) '01
Guspat P Nissan Yellowhat GTR 08
areticow P Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
Bob S/P Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '97
Jokair TBA
W7 TBA
Mos TBA
U4IK TBA
Fake Cam TBA
Ricky S Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) '01
Twisted TBA
Agusi Lexus TBA
Lawasema TBA

Last edited:
I would like to thank Easy for hosting our Pro Series and invite drivers to join our other series too. Our main thread in Clubs/League section provides drivers various racing series and events. Please visit our website to register for the Pro Series and become a member of the ORDL.

Evo

Just asking, I can't use my Eneos SC430 because it is too ugly or have you just forgot that or is it for some other reason it's not there?

Also are you aware that most of the Standard NSX's are more than 1120kg in weight? The Mobil 1, and Castrol Mugen are 1150 as standard and the Takata Dome '03 is 1170kg in weight. Again Just asking and informing people who hasn't looked at the car specs yet.

Last edited:
hey guys, could you put in Monza or le man in the champoionship? its an endurance event for god's sake :D

anyway i don't know if i'll be able to make to last 2 pre season events, but i am in for all the championship (so please do not cross me out if i'm no show) Also have to love these gt cars, great pleasure and great time driving those

Cheers

I'm interested in signing up. Will pick a race car at a later date.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I have the Motegi track pack.

Just asking, I can't use my Eneos SC430 because it is too ugly or have you just forgot that or is it for some other reason it's not there?

Also are you aware that most of the Standard NSX's are more than 1120kg in weight? The Mobil 1, and Castrol Mugen are 1150 as standard and the Takata Dome '03 is 1170kg in weight. Again Just asking and informing people who hasn't looked at the car specs yet.

The Eneos is a little ugly lol, but for you sir, I can add it on the list. But we have not tested this car and it may be slower then the other 2 Lexus.

We know the weight of these cars very well, one of the reason we set the weight limit at 1120kg is to handicap those standard NSXs, they are the faster cars on this car list (although they also eat up rear tyres quicker), and base on our car tests, they are fairly balance over a 45min race distance.

Im interested , tomorrow ill take a look at the website

Great Skeng, will be good to race with you again, do join us for a pre-season or testing soon.

hey guys, could you put in Monza or le man in the champoionship? its an endurance event for god's sake :D

anyway i don't know if i'll be able to make to last 2 pre season events, but i am in for all the championship (so please do not cross me out if i'm no show) Also have to love these gt cars, great pleasure and great time driving those

Cheers

Monza and Le Mans are not in this championship for good reasons, sure they will be in our future events. You are already in the championship don't worry:tup:

I'm interested in signing up. Will pick a race car at a later date.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I have the Motegi track pack.

I'd like to sign up. Already registered at your site and I have Motegi.

Gunna try some cars later

Welcome Both MSTER and Fake, do need to complete in one of the pre-season or testing event (on 21st July or 1st Sep) before picking your race car (you can use any car at the pre-seaon or testing)

Have I miss anything or anyone?:)

Last edited:
Took a look at the site its real nice . That one make ferrari would of been something id be interested in .

Took a look at the site its real nice . That one make ferrari would of been something id be interested in .

Skeng if you register you can still participate in the Corvette knockout cup, also there might come new race series that you could be interested in.

Hi Guys, i would also like to join in this series. i have all the tracks and have registered on the site.

Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 if still available.

Edit:

a friend/teammate of mine also wants to join this series. he is on the road and wanted me to add him as well

psn and GTP account driverone0one

thanx

Last edited:
Good racing (Pre season event) last night, with many pit problems and running out of fuel, no clear winner even after 45min of racing.

Some of you guys need to pick your race cars as soon as you can.

Hi Guys, i would also like to join in this series. i have all the tracks and have registered on the site.

Edit:

a friend/teammate of mine also wants to join this series. he is on the road and wanted me to add him as well

thanx

Welcome Lawasema and driver101(I think we have raced together before in a 90s DTM championship), to sign up for this event please follow:

2) Register on our website : http://www.ordl.co.uk/register.html
3) Send FR to m1racing on PSN
4) Complete in one of the pre-season or testing event without causing an incident (next pre-season is on 1st Sep - Laguna Seca)
5) Select you race car and let us know if you have the Motegi track
6) A spot in the championship is confirmed

Hi Guys,

This looks really cool, will register now on your site. Thanks Lawa for for post.

and yes, I seem to remember the 90's DTM series......awesome racing.

Can we use the Calsonic as a Team here?

Hey m1, for September I will settle down and try to be online more often. We have over 1 month to prepare for this championship and to that date I hope to all of you good days. ;) If you want to race with me (when I've got time) my psn is rickykaka3, my online times are between 11:00 - 2:30, or late evening GMT +1.

Btw I don't have the Motegi track unfortunately :( and also the other DLC tracks, I don't know (and never tried) if I could purchase them as from my country I can't access to PS Store...

Hi guys. i'm ready for the pre-season event at anytime but am i correct in saying that the next even is only 1 sept?

Hi guys, just wanted to mention that I have the Motegi circuit.

👍

Btw I don't have the Motegi track unfortunately :( and also the other DLC tracks, I don't know (and never tried) if I could purchase them as from my country I can't access to PS Store...

That would be a little problem, because we are racing at Spa and hopefully at Motegi too. I have no idea how DLC work, it was a long time ago since I use it, help anyone.......

Good racing the other night guys. I'll be using the motul gtr 👍

OK, confirmed.

Hi guys. i'm ready for the pre-season event at anytime but am i correct in saying that the next even is only 1 sept?

Yes, it is summer holiday in Europe, some of us will be away in the next few weeks. You can also come to the testing on 28 Aug to complete the sign up.

Sorry for the delay choosing my car. I'll go with the Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) '06.

And I don't have Motegi track.

Sorry for the delay choosing my car. I'll go with the Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) '06.

And I don't have Motegi track.

No problem, done and confirm for you.

Is it possible for you to buy the Motegi track, it is a good extra track to race on.

Edit:

thanx

Hi Guys,

This looks really cool, will register now on your site. Thanks Lawa for for post.

and yes, I seem to remember the 90's DTM series......awesome racing.

Can we use the Calsonic as a Team here?

Calsonic and most other GTR 08 are not available, only one of the WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUP GT) '08 left.

However there will be a compulsory car change at the half way point of the championship after the 5th round, every driver mush change to a car with different manufacturer to the car they started the championship with. Driver with fewer championship points will have priority.

With more then half of the drivers selecting to start the championship with Nissan, there is a very good chance you guys will be able to use the GTR 08 in the 2nd half of the championship.

Back