Photomode Photographers Q&A #35 - nanabu

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 379 comments
That was a fantastic read, CCShaft7. Given that I've always enjoyed your work, it's really nice to get to know you a bit more. Thanks for taking the time to do this! :) 👍

Hey guys , well i did send a PM to leeislee on the 20th aug . but it somehow got lost in the world wide web :P

Anyway i will send it again tonight in about 2-3 hours and nope i didn´t forget about this thread , because it is one of the best threads on gtplanet :)

cheers

nanabu​

1, How about an introduction?
Hello everyone .
My name is Mustafa iam from Vienna , 29 years old car enthusiast since birth
I actually was a chef , i worked for a long time in many kitchens arround Austria and some restaurands in switzerland , but after many years of hard work and trying to reach perfection i got sick , i think it is called " Burn out " .. i had to start with something new so i made my hobby as my new profession , here is a picture of the garage iam working at .

9555109395_45c07db7a1_b.jpg

this picture is quite old , the top right part where you can see the new wooden floor is now full with equipment ,.. i mean really full :P

2, How long have you been taking photos in Gran Turismo?
Since the very first day gt5 came out

3, What was the first picture you took in GT5?
5486363829_fc7595b9d4.jpg

i think this is one of the very first pictures i took and i think also edited

4, And your first edit?
(No Answer)

5, How would you describe your photography style?
I think my style is pure artistic , i don´t even try to take realistic pictures because i have realism all arround me, i want to dive into a surreal world .. thats why games are made or not ?

6, In your opinion, what makes a great photo?
Practice , hehe

7, What is your favourite car to shoot?
Probably Ferrari F40 and Citroen GT because both of them are art for me

8, What is your favourite location to shoot
Kyoto - the Ring and SSRX

9, What is your favourite picture you have in your gallery and why?
7098347669_1598e54ac9_b.jpg

good old times we had lots of fun hehe

10, Do you edit your photomode pictures and if so what techniques do you prefer?
(No Answer)

11, If you could change, add or remove any feature in GT photomode, what would they be?
There is alot to change but iam afraid nothing importand will change until gt7 comes out , so ask me again in a few years

12, Do you have any advice to share with the rest of the photomode users?
(No Answer)

13, Which GTPlanet photomode member or members inspire you?
Puh , taff question to be honest , there are alot of brilliant people on gtplanet maybe the best photographers ever .

But i would like to mention a few names , i hope no one gets mad if i don´t include your name , these names these persons are really good and inspired me to continue with gt5 - photomode . At first i was a pain in the **** but after a long time and following the tipps of some people from here i became good , well i think iam taking nice pictures hahah

Dolp as for magnificent realistic pictures , all arround best editors - taiga , ShaolinMasta, g tuned , celling fan , moglet , retro giant , bmx mitch , tvr & ferrari fan , primus ortus , jacob , leeislee , 20832 , mad moss , SlipZtrEm , SM fan , Zerox , kodje , ccshaft7 , GPR , ceiling_fan <-- where are you ?? , DarkR , zambuca , lilmann73 , jBhIpS <-- you sir should go to hollywood , BKS , Fyshokid , Nicknamealguem , arsenal1992 , Solo , rev91 , magawolaz , Ariesps , Boabdulrahman , Fido_le_muet , Miklad
Nato_777 & Raphaele & NBDESIGNZ as for amazing photoshop editing skillZ

and two very very special persons , chromatic9 and Spark_GTP , you both are pure genius , thank you

14, Outside of GTPlanet, Do you have a special photo, piece of art or anything else you've created that you would like to share to showcase your other interests and talents?
Well yes i do take pictures and i sell as them as cellphone covers , posters and so on but iam afriad i can not post any link to those websides i sell them on , if you want more info you have to send me a PM

15, Finally, Who would you like to nominate for the next Q&A session?
Fishy Juice aka Jacob , silly fishy

Thanks

Thanks for posting Lee and thanks for sharing Mustafa - wonderful read. Great choice of favorite picture, although you have quite a few you could have chosen from. I'm glad you chose Fishy (Jacob) - I'll wager I know which picture is his favorite... (at least, I already know which one of his is my favorite. :) )

Once again, great read. It's really nice to know something about each person behind his avatar / nickname.

Nanabu, you always loved shooting sessions in group didn't you? ^^

I remember this session and it was a lot of fun :P

BTW...Thank you leeislee for mantaining this great thread alive.

Last edited:
Good to know you a little bit Mustafa. I have questions about the shop you work at. Tell us a little bit more, because it looks like a place we all want to visit and see the cars being restored.

It's great to know more about you, nanabu! :D
I remember the first time you scedule your very first photoshot.

and the GTR History are my favourite of them all.

Would love to do it more again in the future. :cheers:

^ +1 Then the already interviewed members could share their new favourite photo or some new knowledge! 👍

I'm ready for my day in the sun with you Lee!!!👍

Or maybe not yet. My body of work is still so-so. Keep me in mind! I'm trying.

Back