Photoshopped cars.

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 7,968 comments
Another one.. Our latest non-Dart project. '64 Wagoneer Panel. We're going to restore it.

jeep_panel___project_by_suzq044_chopartist-d6rdqfn.jpg

That is our 65 c10 next to it..also rendered, the whole image is 100% brushed in CS6.

Great to see you're still here Suzy.

TuneRvisioN
suzq044 does some of the finest work in this thread IMO.

A 6 year old comment, but still 100% truth. 👍

Loved the Charger/Ram ute conversion, and the Wagoneer looks amazing.

Ram charger thingy looks like a modern El Camino/Ranchero. Love it. That red is really vibrant.

bugatti_veyron_super_sport_by_christara-d2y5ulk copy.png

Ok its been a while since I,ve worked on cars/photoshop but here,s a little mess around I did, Hope you like it. :D

Last edited:
havent used photoshop in a while but i did a few things:
BMW 1M Convertible
1m front.jpg

Toyota MR2 MK4
2.jpg
Random drawing
My Car Render3.jpg

Another random take on designing a car unfortunately ii dont have a clue how to render them so i never got around to it, made this when i was 15 i think! so dont hate!
New Render (What Car).jpg

Done a quick re-colour of the NSX, red highlights mainly, yellow lights too.

Attachments

• NSXR.jpg
    NSXR.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 19
Tried my hand at those cute little cars with the unusually large wheels, done Senna's MP4-4 and a McLaren... I forgot which. Will have to upload on a second post as I cant get flickr in school:mad:

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 25
My dart was murdered by a CTS in October.. So I have a new project.. everything but the wheels are brushed (the dragon is a brush)

2gsrg4h.jpg

I am in no way an avid photoshopper(I'm using GIMP anyways) but I want y'alls opinion on this. Top is before, bottom is after.
There are some obvious problems but I don't have the skills to correct them. On a scale of 1-10, how believable is the bottom picture?
compare.jpg

@illd - Roof, wheels, drop, headlights.. Not bad, but the rear wheel if way off. You need to find a better image to pull from for it.. Photoshop can't change geometry.. Lol

Also, don't forget brakes when you do a wheel swap.

@illd - Roof, wheels, drop, headlights.. Not bad, but the rear wheel if way off. You need to find a better image to pull from for it.. Photoshop can't change geometry.. Lol

Also, don't forget brakes when you do a wheel swap.
Yes, there were only so many pics of the rims and that was the best angle (same for the front), not exact but pretty close. I completely forgot that brakes were visible :lol:
The headlight's weren't actually changed, though. Just a slight "burn" to make them look cleaner. I've edited it a bit further and made the roof more reflective (it's supposed to be glossy black vinyl) but otherwise didn't change.
Thanks for the tips. I haven't taken a photoshop class in 5 years, which was required to graduate high school.

Back