Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
'Merica...🤬 Yeah!! (Yeah, I know the planes are RAF)

331ozmt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The hummer is owned by the same guy that owns www.redneckheaven.com, It's an interesting place to say the least if you are ever in the DFW area. Also has a large car collection of about twenty or more, including five late model Ferraris (F12, 458, 599, etc.) You really had to be there to understand this thing. He mounted speakers on the outside of the truck blaring patriotic music complete with the diesel engine running. I'm a patriotic guy but this truck has always pushed its limits at various local automotive events!

Photo of the Hummer
2hhgkg9.jpg

Unshopped me, I was planning to do this so this seemed like the perfect opportunity.
xqaut4.jpg

Last edited:
Darn, I was sure the explosions were real.

In all seriousness, I never realized patriotism involved shoving it down others throats. For that reason alone, I hate that Hummer.

The hummer is owned by the same guy that owns www.redneckheaven.com, It's an interesting place to say the least if you are ever in the DFW area. Also has a large car collection of about twenty or more, including five late model Ferraris (F12, 458, 599, etc.) You really had to be there to understand this thing. He mounted speakers on the outside of the truck blaring patriotic music complete with the diesel engine running. I'm a patriotic guy but this truck has always pushed its limits at various local automotive events!

Photo of the Hummer
2hhgkg9.jpg

17e1017f9869f8c22e36ff6ceac468cbab7a1f006d748f5f0464a92cd0a08cb4.jpg

Back