Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Yeah a few more guys were invited but scheduling conflicts and a car accident stopped them. Awesome night lol.

Nah, one guy got rear ended and couldn't come. Car was totalled.

Bopop is staying the night at my place and we will probably hit some good driving roads tomorrow. Did some fun stuff earlier on some dirt roads huehuehue. :sly:

40ae2aa98a.jpg

We were mostly all together in that part of the paddock opposite the diner. There was someone else's name down on the official programme though, i only stepped in last minute.

Did you watch either of our races?

We were mostly all together in that part of the paddock opposite the diner. There was someone else's name down on the official programme though, i only stepped in last minute.

Did you watch either of our races?
Filmed quite a bit of the first race, including the lead battle, and stuck around for the wet race.

hsv
Filmed quite a bit of the first race, including the lead battle, and stuck around for the wet race.

Both were wet really. Oil on virtually every corner in the first race and an absolute oil slick through the second chicane all the way up clay hill for the second :rolleyes: (i'll write up a full report when i get chance)

Where did you watch from?

Back