Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Was skeptical about putting a picture of me on here at first, now I feel comfortable enough to do it. So, here I am today:

WP_20140901_005.jpg

I'd rather shave a beaver than platt-a-pus, my pubic styling skills are pretty weak.

...but my pun skills are great.

I otter stop before I derail the thread.

View attachment 204462

I just realized how young I look... I find it odd that most young people want to look older, and most older people want to look younger again. :lol:
At what age does this transition happen?
Also, at what age do kids stop adding the word half?
I didn't have my first shave until I was 17 & would've been 22 before I could grow a full beard without it looking patchy. Now it's just a curse I absolutely detest. It's showing grey now so, it's official: At 44, I'm too old :indiff:

At what age does this transition happen?
Also, at what age do kids stop adding the word half?
I didn't have my first shave until I was 17 & would've been 22 before I could grow a full beard without it looking patchy. Now it's just a curse I absolutely detest. It's showing grey now so, it's official: At 44, I'm too old :indiff:
The transition is different for everyone. Yours is apparently 44. :P

The transition is different for everyone. Yours is apparently 44. :P
:lol: It happened a lot earlier than 44 let me tell you.
I was still getting asked for ID at bars & clubs when I was 24!
I remember at the dawn of 30 thinking woah, where's the brake pedal? That was an enormously stressful time though.

:confused:

Questions, if I may?

Why are you in your parents room taking selfies? Is you're own room not light enough or something?

How did you imagine a site full of motoring enthusiasts would ignore a historical racing poster?

:odd:
My room is very small and has very little light unless it's sunny which it wasn't so it was very dark.

It was a joke :P.

Cut, grow, straighten.
Cut, grow, straighten.
Cut, grow, straighten.

This is my typical hair cycle. I didn't have the usual person last time I got it cut, and I don't know what he did differently but I cannot get rid of these damn spikes and curls at the front.

I will murder him.

wENtSyx.jpg

Last edited:
Cut, grow, straighten.
Cut, grow, straighten.
Cut, grow, straighten.

This is my typical hair cycle. I didn't have the usual person last time I got it cut, and I don't know what he did differently but I cannot get rid of these damn spikes and curls at the front.

I will murder him.

wENtSyx.jpg

Was his name Slobodan?

Back