Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,465 comments
Le silly me:

image.jpg

I normally don't like to put pictures of my ugly face on the internet. But...to hell with it. I've put pictures in here with a camera in my face and a helmet on. So...here goes:
10628773_552372798227457_5734965491362491917_o.jpg

Pushing my friend's 240SX off the track after one of the alternator plugs popped off mid-drift (didn't figure that out until it was in the pits. Thinking something blew up) and had to push it across the entire track (technically parking lot). Doing some media work on the far side of the track and three people broke down throughout the day. So...quite exhausted from pushing them up a slight incline.

I'm in the high visibility vest between the kid in the orange and the guy in the blue shirt. (Only guy with glasses pushing the car) And making a face like I'm struggling. :ouch:

That's because they're the only nation who wear orange who aren't in prison, don't dig at the side of the road for a living or use their large breasts to sell beer and burgers.
That was a terrible day. I'm never using that recruitment agency again!

So I was at the Renaissance Festival in Maryland and bought this really nice oak sword, and my friend thought this would make a good photo.
20141018_165348.jpg

Latest Posts

Back