Picture upload failure...

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 5 comments
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Chameleon9000
i have had this problem allot recently. it usually happens when i try uploading multiple pictures.
Capture.PNG
Is there any way of fixing this? thanks!

How big are they?

They could be exceeding the px limit or file size limit.
The file format can cause issues too, it may not be a standard JPG but a unique version to a camera make.

How big are they?

They could be exceeding the px limit or file size limit.
The file format can cause issues too, it may not be a standard JPG but a unique version to a camera make.
No its an edited GT6 photo, only about 900 kilobytes. its strange. But the thing that gets me is the 'not an image as expected' part, even though its a simple jpg file, and it usually works after a while if i keep trying. sometimes takes 20 times.

Can you upload other JPEG images, like one you may have downloaded from the internet?

Your image editing software may be exporting the file in one format but you're using a JPEG file extension.

hmmm... its photoshop, so its default save is .psd , but im pressing save as and opening the list of possible file types, and saving it as a jpg file. after thinking about it, its probably just bad internet, and you site is probably just getting confused with the very slow upload rate i have here. Its just weird that it sometimes works fine, and sometimes, with the same picture, it doesn't think its a picture...

hmmm... its photoshop, so its default save is .psd , but im pressing save as and opening the list of possible file types, and saving it as a jpg file. after thinking about it, its probably just bad internet, and you site is probably just getting confused with the very slow upload rate i have here. Its just weird that it sometimes works fine, and sometimes, with the same picture, it doesn't think its a picture...
So...you're changing the file type in the drop-down list...but are you also putting .jpg after the name of the image? Try that and see if it works.

Back